Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I remembered how pissed off I was after playing Sakura Magical Girls since it didn't have any R-18 contents (Sexual Content) even if it was labeled "Eroge" on the site I dled it from. Though I was a -tiny tad bit- relieved after Winged Cloud uploaded the adult.rpa on their Patreon (spoiler free: you can only fuck 1 girl...the other 2 are just there to cocktease you, so don't get your hopes up for them, it will only hurt your dick...and maybe your heart too)

Anyway thx for the compilation^^, I think that from all the Sakura Games I played, Sakura Swim Club was the best in term of STORY and Sakura Dungeon in term of GAMEPLAY.

Reactions: Artix0

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
is there any order that i should follow? cuz i feel like there aren't much story going on with these games

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
I got them in a Humble Bundle and they arent very good storywise, probably the best one is Sakura Fantasy
The story is better than some VN wegs tho

Reactions: hassanshabib

rdg

Apr 26, 2017
Looks like clicker simulator, with little amount of ero pictures. No gameplay( sad. But drawn well

neoboru

Sep 7, 2017
There is also sakura clicker. It's free but a fine idle game, if you can get the nude patch to take since they did a massive update.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know which ones aren't female on female? The art is nice and all but I was looking forward to something getting fucked.

kiglas

May 7, 2017
They really need to do a sequel or expansion to Sakura Dungeon.

All these game were on Humble Bumble for $10 (via steam download).
I got them all!

There is a new game on steam released sometime this week.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
They really need to do a sequel or expansion to Sakura Dungeon.

All these game were on Humble Bumble for $10 (via steam download).
I got them all!

There is a new game on steam released sometime this week.
If you like games like Sakura Dung try out if you haven't yet , pretty much the same game XD

Edit:
Indeed. Any games similar?
lmao forgot to mention you

Last edited:

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the nice batch, there were a few ones I didn't have.

One thing I noticed though (don't know if it was already reported), I got the batch and the Sakura Santa's archive does not contain Sakura Santa, but Sakura Christmas Party.
Size of the archive is around 124 mb, individual download also is of that size. I had a copy of Sakura Santa lying on my HD and it is around 230 mb.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote