Unity - Completed - Sakura Hime 3 [Final] [GirlGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Helldien

Sakura Hime [Final] [GirlGames]

After playing all the ''Sakura Hime'' and seeing that they are practically the same game, but with very insignificant variations, I will do the same review on each game.

The game has null originality, since the same game is reused, what is changed is the girls. The amount of content is low, in half an hour you can pass the game, and since it is exactly the same in the 3 games, passing 1 of them is more than enough.

The gameplay is simple and the interface is very nice, the graphic aspect is quite good, it has graphic effects, good resolution and animations, the music and sounds are also nice. The story is boring and short, so you end up skipping it and go straight to the game itself.

In the H section, there is very little variety of poses and scenes for each girl, although there are quite a few girls (10 specifically), also, there is no cum button, which would have been nice to have. There are also not a lot of scenes, the game has 10 scenes, 1 per girl and little more, it falls short.

The positive part is that the quality of the animations is very good and uncensored, which saves the game quite a bit, so if they worked on giving it a more original touch, more scenes and content, it could be a very good game.

I give this game a 6.25 out of 10.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Game is so beauty...
    everything...

Interface, Girls, Animations, sex scenes everything is so fucking beauty !!!
    And game is just wet shit...

This game gameplay is on level of these shit minigames from ADs when You play mobile games...

Well thank You for nice pictures, its sad that You waste such good graphics for so bad gameplay...

i think 99% $$$ on this game was spend on Art...
    while only 1% on Game Design...