RPGM Sakuya Was Summoned to Another World and Became a Slave to a Perverted Old Man (RJ01224487) [Hypnotic Disorder]

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
EV16_1.png
Source:
Alt Source:
Release date: Jul/11/2024

MEGA Drive (JPY) :

Tags: Big Breasts, RPG, Netorase, Dress Up, Corruption, Fantasy, Prostitution
Description:

### Synopsis
The lonely but genius magical tool inventor Lizardo (name can be changed) has finally created the ultimate invention

Excited by an invention that can grant any wish, he tried to calm himself down by indulging in his daily habit of masturbation.

That day's fantasy was about a 'beautiful, big-breasted maid.'
Just as he was about to reach climax, he muttered something without thinking.

"Oh, how I wish I had a naughty maid who would do anything I say..."

Crossing time and space, his wish came true!

The Scarlet Devil Mansion, a graceful maid, her name is Sakuya Izayoi.
While attending to her master as usual, she was suddenly transported to another world.

Will Sakuya be able to return to her original world safely?

### System
In this game, the story primarily revolves around Lizard's invention activities.

To return Sakuya to her original world, a reconstruction of the invention environment and a vast amount of funds are necessary.

Therefore, the two must cooperate to hunt magical creatures for materials, synthesize equipment to strengthen their capabilities, and create various inventions.

All completed inventions are linked to H-scenes, and Sakuya must engage in sexual activities not only with the protagonist Lisard but also with other men seeking those inventions.

**H-Scenes:**
- Basic HCG: 33 images
- H-Scenes: 33 types

You can rewatch viewed H-scenes from the title screen.
All H-scenes can also be unlocked by reaching the ending or through specific events.

**Estimated Play Time:** 4-5 hours

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Due to the artwork being at least partially AI generated, the Dlsite store may not display properly for Western users. On another note, I understand the premise doesn't really fit netorase but its marked as such on Dlsite so I included that here.