Salutations

chelms

May 14, 2021
I'm just here to say hello - and perhaps clarify a few things, if you'll be patient with me. (I've got to get that post count up before posting links, after all..!)
I'm only generally interested in lurking, and noticed there's an option for translations requests, which I'll probably make use of because I don't think I'm good enough.
Are there any forums for translation offers, or advice, especially about the technical side of things?

Well, that's all really. Thanks for stopping by!

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Lerd0

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I think there are some tutorials to translate a game, depending on the engine
Also translation request usually die, there isn't enough translators
For translation offers you can just pick one on translation request, the more comments it hasmore people wants it, even if you think it isn't good enough, probably it's better than nothing or MTL
Or you can edit a mtl and make it readable
BTW welcome xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chelms

chelms

May 14, 2021
Thank you, PsychicStress and moskis22! I actually have a game in mind, one of the earlier games by Qross; it's a sweet summer romance (I think, I haven't actually PLAYED it, yet), but most importantly... It's not SUPER verbose so if I start with it I won't be biting off more than I can chew. :)

But I'll take a look at the requests, too, and get to thinking..! See you around!