Ren'Py Salvation in Nightmare [v0.5.4] [FunkyMunke]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

funkymunke

Salvation in Nightmare
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
How do you make money? I can't make money even if I go to restaurants or stadiums.
For now money can be earned only in cafe working with Alex (only until day 7). Also money will be given first time you get to Hotel. Starting money enough to get all money content you need, except hotel scenes.

VladimirPup

Aug 8, 2021
I tried it. The plot as such is simply missing. By going through the day and obvious choices, you simply achieve the opening of short animations (of good quality), which makes the process of passing absolutely uninteresting.
And the plot and the story of the characters has always been of great importance for the works. It is a pity that the author did not take into account this simple fact.

Reactions: protoss12

funkymunke

Salvation in Nightmare
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
I tried it. The plot as such is simply missing. By going through the day and obvious choices, you simply achieve the opening of short animations (of good quality), which makes the process of passing absolutely uninteresting.
And the plot and the story of the characters has always been of great importance for the works. It is a pity that the author did not take into account this simple fact.
But last 3 updates was plot ones, I added many plot chars, many scenes and information about Sins, Alex, Lust etc. Yes, its not AAA game with hours of plot, but saying "The plot as such is simply missing" hurts a little. Plot of chars (for now) partly told in my Discord. Small fact about everyone which will be told in game in future.
About obvious choices, can be. But its for now, with time choices will matter (like in next update with Steven where bought magazine before will open different final of new event. Small change, but the fact that Steven saw this magazine will matter even more in future updates), previous events will get new choices etc.
I know minuses of my game (all game is a big minus though. For me) but I try to develop it further as I can.

funkymunke

Salvation in Nightmare
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2018
Eh, not enough preview pics to make a decision. Not to criticize the game.
I thought the ones I had were enough. But if someone asks, I've added more now. I'm not sure what the limit is on the number of images here.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes