EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Annotation 2020-05-30 134017.png

Overview:
While Sam's bro does his own thing, Sam is busy taking on more busty babes herself! Sam's fight is a catfight boxing game with an emphasis on voyeurism, sexy bonus endings, and fun! Take on several girls as you help Sam show Lora who's boss! But beware those evil big breasted beauties lest they pass the curse of bustiness on to Sam!​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-30
Release Date: 2018-06-17
Developer: Barbarian Babes - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

samgiant1.jpg samgiant2.jpg samgiant4.jpg samgiant3.jpg samarcade.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Dragging that swf to my flash player worked, running the exe didn't
Wish the models were higher quality, they look so bad full screen :(

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSwitch

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I’m loving these ridiculous games!
I’ve won against the first three foes, gone both the pleasure and pain routes with each, but I can’t figure out how to unlock the other three. Any ideas?

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I’m loving these ridiculous games!
I’ve won against the first three foes, gone both the pleasure and pain routes with each, but I can’t figure out how to unlock the other three. Any ideas?
That's strange, it works fine on my end. I just beat the third girl to test it and the fourth one unlocked.
Annotation 2020-05-30 154423.png

Reactions: ubblesnop

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Seems like many animations are missing, not sure what's up with that.
I hope not, I think that's just the feel of the game. It is pretty short after all. The patch files I shared might be what you're missing if you haven't downloaded them already, but they aren't much and are mostly for the endgame.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I hope not, I think that's just the feel of the game. It is pretty short after all. The patch files I shared might be what you're missing if you haven't downloaded them already, but they aren't much and are mostly for the endgame.
What patch files?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah I am having the same problem as the others on here after beating the 3rd fight not unlocking the 4th (That is both with the browser and the flash player). but I did force the fight going into the file I extracted the game in and opening up the flash "BustySam4" which unlocked fight 5 then fight 6. But there looks like there was an ending fight that I couldn't get I'm guessing because it didn't count forcing the 4th fight as a win even though it unlocked fight 5. (I had to open that last fight the same way by opening the flash "BustySamLora").

Last edited: