Seeking sand box, long or complete games?

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
searching for good games similar summertime saga, beggar of net, milf city,
that is not in the initial phase

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
For complete games, just go to "prefix: status" in the filter section of latest updates and check "completed", then check whatever other filters you want as well.

phattty

Dec 29, 2018
Max's life

I avoided it for a long time because the description makes it seem extremely amateur, but at this point it has like 4 years of development in it. It's split into 4 parts with massive content in each.

Episode 1 was "remastered" so you don't have to sit through all the weird development choices that creator choose initially. Episode 1 is IMO one of the best sandboxes I've played. Episode 2 isn't remastered yet and has some odd quirks because of it. I unfortunately couldn't play through it because it's so huge Renpy lagged like crazy, it really should have been split into two itself. Episode 3 is great although somewhat bloated. By the end of episode 3 you have like 15 rooms in your house all with a girl living it in, and that's probably less than half the girls available. It also has 2 maps because the first is too full. Episode 4 doesn't have much in it yet.

It's seriously impressive how much content is crammed in here.

Reactions: Problem X