Seeking sandbox games in the likes of hstutor, harem hotel, mythical manor, AHITR, etc?

poogersss5959

Apr 19, 2021
title. doesn't have to have a wonderful story, just good or decent animations and be made in renpy. no beating around the bush with long stories, gets down to the point and lets you choose your own path and fuck the girls you want.
any tags except for futa. bonus points if it has corruption/incest/cheating elements in it.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Lucky Paradox is one of my favorites on this site. The girls and animations both look great and the story (if you try paying attention to it) will leave you gonig "WTF?" a lot. Not in a bad way either. Basically the game is a mystery, so not knowing what's really going on helps it in that regard.

Corrupted Kingdoms meets a lot of that criteria, though there is a small amount of story you need to get through with each of the gals before anything happens with them.

Solvalley School is by the same person who is making HS Tutor, and it has a lot more adult content in it currently. But it is quite a bit older, and uses honey select 1 models so it doesn't look quite as good as HS Tutor.

Also worth mentioning is TK8000's other game House Arrest.
This one's *mostly* about a guy's relationship with his niece, but there's also a bunch of stuff involving his sister, a neighbor, and 2 foreign exchange students that live in the area.

Confined With Goddessses fits the bill mostly. Doesn't have the harem tag on it yet, but it really should. MC gets stuck in a house with 2 women he loves and 2 women he hates at the start of a global pandemic, and anyone who attempts to break quarantine is shot by flying police drones. Doesn't take much time for the guy to start banging all the ladies in the house, BUT game is still kinda new and being worked on so don't go in expecting a ton of content just yet.

Max's Life Basically 4 games separated by chapter. Played through chapters 1 & 2 myself and they were alright.
Tried 3 out a couple times, but it got boring pretty quick so I quit paying attention to the series there. Seems like it's still pretty popular with folks though so YMMV.

Champion of Realms The story is made of cringe. But the game does has a diverse cast of good looking Koikatsu models though. And the scenes are okay.

Unlimited Pleasure *used to be* great. Now it's kind of a shell of it's former glory. Developer decided they wanted to completely rework the game from the ground up, so now the game is playing catch-up with itself trying to get back to what it used to be. That said, the models and animations are great. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

School of Lust: Clubs! seems like it'll be great one day, but tbh right now it's just kind of okay. Not really a lot of content with any of the girls, and some of them still don't have *ANY* content even though the game is almost a year old now. Still, it seems to get updates fairly regularly and it gets a little better with each one.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. is a game that exists. Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking about it, and MC has some very questionable opinions on what being virtuous actually means, but he is putting together a nice little harem for himself so I'm not complaining too much. :ROFLMAO:
TBH I haven't played it in a while but iirc it is a bit grindy. The models look great though.

Man of The House This one was actually completed a while ago, so what you DL here is the final product.
Some of the models look great. Animations exist in this game but honestly they're not that good. Pretty much just a looping slideshow with a speed slider. Also beware the grind. Grinding on this one is heavy AND time/location specific. Open up the cell phone and use the cheats there unless you want a single play through to take you over a month.

poogersss5959

Apr 19, 2021
Lucky Paradox is one of my favorites on this site. The girls and animations both look great and the story (if you try paying attention to it) will leave you gonig "WTF?" a lot. Not in a bad way either. Basically the game is a mystery, so not knowing what's really going on helps it in that regard.

Corrupted Kingdoms meets a lot of that criteria, though there is a small amount of story you need to get through with each of the gals before anything happens with them.

Solvalley School is by the same person who is making HS Tutor, and it has a lot more adult content in it currently. But it is quite a bit older, and uses honey select 1 models so it doesn't look quite as good as HS Tutor.

Also worth mentioning is TK8000's other game House Arrest.
This one's *mostly* about a guy's relationship with his niece, but there's also a bunch of stuff involving his sister, a neighbor, and 2 foreign exchange students that live in the area.

Confined With Goddessses fits the bill mostly. Doesn't have the harem tag on it yet, but it really should. MC gets stuck in a house with 2 women he loves and 2 women he hates at the start of a global pandemic, and anyone who attempts to break quarantine is shot by flying police drones. Doesn't take much time for the guy to start banging all the ladies in the house, BUT game is still kinda new and being worked on so don't go in expecting a ton of content just yet.

Max's Life Basically 4 games separated by chapter. Played through chapters 1 & 2 myself and they were alright.
Tried 3 out a couple times, but it got boring pretty quick so I quit paying attention to the series there. Seems like it's still pretty popular with folks though so YMMV.

Champion of Realms The story is made of cringe. But the game does has a diverse cast of good looking Koikatsu models though. And the scenes are okay.

Unlimited Pleasure *used to be* great. Now it's kind of a shell of it's former glory. Developer decided they wanted to completely rework the game from the ground up, so now the game is playing catch-up with itself trying to get back to what it used to be. That said, the models and animations are great. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

School of Lust: Clubs! seems like it'll be great one day, but tbh right now it's just kind of okay. Not really a lot of content with any of the girls, and some of them still don't have *ANY* content even though the game is almost a year old now. Still, it seems to get updates fairly regularly and it gets a little better with each one.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. is a game that exists. Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking about it, and MC has some very questionable opinions on what being virtuous actually means, but he is putting together a nice little harem for himself so I'm not complaining too much. :ROFLMAO:
TBH I haven't played it in a while but iirc it is a bit grindy. The models look great though.

Man of The House This one was actually completed a while ago, so what you DL here is the final product.
Some of the models look great. Animations exist in this game but honestly they're not that good. Pretty much just a looping slideshow with a speed slider. Also beware the grind. Grinding on this one is heavy AND time/location specific. Open up the cell phone and use the cheats there unless you want a single play through to take you over a month.
Some of these games look great, thank u! Especially interested in lucky paradox, will give that one a shot rn. Played champion of realms & corrupted kingdoms already, both were perfect.

Reactions: GreenGobbo