Seeking Sandbox games with good character development, like Summertime Saga, Mythic Manor, Man of The House?

same rules apply

Jun 5, 2020
I love sandbox games, and i wanna play a game that have a similar pace to these games, where i can do whatever i want without have to follow a unic path. (English is not my
language, so sorry if a made some mistake)

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Well, A family venture has not a very good character development, you only upgrade your money income. But its really similar to Man of the house. Incest( mother,two sisters, aunt and cousin), and you are free to change maps and build the relationships in any order you want.

Also, you maybe want to check Milf city and Lust Epidemic. Again, both of them have not an rpg like character development, such as summertime saga have, but both lets you very free to walk around literally (with arrows) and chose the path you want.

same rules apply

Jun 5, 2020
Well, A family venture has not a very good character development, you only upgrade your money income. But its really similar to Man of the house. Incest( mother,two sisters, aunt and cousin), and you are free to change maps and build the relationships in any order you want.

Also, you maybe want to check Milf city and Lust Epidemic. Again, both of them have not an rpg like character development, such as summertime saga have, but both lets you very free to walk around literally (with arrows) and chose the path you want.
Thank You, i will play these games. A family venture looks interesting, i love these games where i can walk freely, and talk with who i want, whenever i want.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Thank You, i will play these games. A family venture looks interesting, i love these games where i can walk freely, and talk with who i want, whenever i want.
If you are not limited by incest and 3d art, you might want to try roundscape adorevia (huge content), legend of queen opala, violated heroin and the last sovereign (mostly h content is text). All rpgmaker style games with a good rpg system (levels, skills, items,equips, grind, bosses) and a good story. I think you cant be more free then in these games. The bests rpgm games i played so far. But , of course, all of them have 2d art and very few incest.