Seeking Sandbox games

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hi, I am searching for some real sandbox games. Something like Glassix, Superpowered or even Lab Rats. I tried Milfy City etc. but that is a game where you need to follow a path. In games like Glassix or Superpowered there is a freedom to progress however you like. My only requirement for the game is to have male protagonist. Any suggestions?

Reactions: PuzzleFred

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, I am searching for some real sandbox games. Something like Glassix, Superpowered or even Lab Rats. I tried Milfy City etc. but that is a game where you need to follow a path. In games like Glassix or Superpowered there is a freedom to progress however you like. My only requirement for the game is to have male protagonist. Any suggestions?
What path do you "have to follow" in Milfy City? Sure, not all of the content is available yet because it's still very early in development, but everything in it is optional. You aren't required to follow the mom stuff to see the little sister stuff, and vice versa.

Seeing as you don't find that to be a sandbox, I really can't suggest anything to you, because that's how the sandbox games on this site behave 99.99% of the time.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
What path do you "have to follow" in Milfy City? Sure, not all of the content is available yet because it's still very early in development, but everything in it is optional. You aren't required to follow the mom stuff to see the little sister stuff, and vice versa.

Seeing as you don't find that to be a sandbox, I really can't suggest anything to you, because that's how the sandbox games on this site behave 99.99% of the time.
In Milfy City you have like one quest for each character at the time and you need to complete it before you can do another. The difference is, that in Glassix or Superpowered you can do whatever you like with the characters.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
College Life. To my taste, the content is too repetitive, and you have to repeat some actions many times to build relationships, but I think this game is a sandbox.