Identify Sandbox, Male Protagonist, Living in a house with many girls

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Hi all, any help would be immensely appreciated (been looking for months now)

MC is in a house with a family of quite a few girls (some degree of housemate/incest perhaps) with 1 who lives in the house/extra bedroom as a "maid" style role. MC and a girl watch each other at night. MC and her get a therapist to talk with them, instead she gets them to have sex.

The MC's room also overlooks the backyard with full pane windows. Any time MC wakes up, first thing is he is on his computer, then click away from it to go to room.

Other info: "mom" of household is pretty pissed most of the time; something to do with mafia/gang things as a recurring theme; as it is a sandbox style game the UI had the rooms/areas as selectables at the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions at all would be great!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, sadly...it sounds like so many, many, many games. Lol :p Good Luck. Out of curiosity, you wouldn't be able to identify a game for me?
I'm fairly partly to cloudy certain that you can name this in one... Lol I (hand to God) kid you not- just one of the screenshots is more than enough information. There's a girl standing in a classroom in lingerie, with a snake wrapped around her, and she's stepping on a doll or infant. That should be more than enough information. :)

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Well, sadly...it sounds like so many, many, many games. Lol :p Good Luck. Out of curiosity, you wouldn't be able to identify a game for me?
I'm fairly partly to cloudy certain that you can name this in one... Lol I (hand to God) kid you not- just one of the screenshots is more than enough information. There's a girl standing in a classroom in lingerie, with a snake wrapped around her, and she's stepping on a doll or infant. That should be more than enough information. :)
Holy man, not gonna lie, I have been thinking about this for hours! The only time I think I have seen a snake wrapped around a girl is in Hot Sands of Antarctica, while they are in the desert. Not in a classroom and I don't think she was stepping on anything so probably not the one you're thinki g of. Any other details (was it 2d or 3dcg, colour of hair/ethnicity, was the snake doing anything lewd or just kinda wrapped around?) Haha, of course only if you feel like expounding. Will continue to try and find something

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Got it: https://f95zone.to/threads/time-implosion-v0-13-wizards-kiss.99539/ Let me know if that's it ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, my friend- you win the internet for the day. THAT is the game in question. Just take a look at the 6th preview pic. Thank you kindly. Sorry that I couldn't help you find your game...is it possible that the one you're looking for could've been abandoned?

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Wow, my friend- you win the internet for the day. THAT is the game in question. Just take a look at the 6th preview pic. Thank you kindly. Sorry that I couldn't help you find your game...is it possible that the one you're looking for could've been abandoned?
Hahaha, glad it was the one! I did notice that preview pic, helped confirm things ;)
No worries at all! Got another post going with a cash prize, hopefully that might help. It is entirely possible that it was abandoned, and in fact, I will go through all the abandoned games to make sure! (thank you for the suggestion!)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
No problem. I've been thinking there was a "mafia" game, kinda theme- I don't recall a big window or a computer though. You just lived with your "Landlady" and "Roomie"... The interface wasn't the greatest and it was abandoned a l-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng time ago. Thanks for your help and good luck with your search. You wouldn't happen to know how I close my request (seeing as how you answered it), so that it's not just sucking up space on the server? Cheers! :)

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
No problem. I've been thinking there was a "mafia" game, kinda theme- I don't recall a big window or a computer though. You just lived with your "Landlady" and "Roomie"... The interface wasn't the greatest and it was abandoned a l-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng time ago. Thanks for your help and good luck with your search. You wouldn't happen to know how I close my request (seeing as how you answered it), so that it's not just sucking up space on the server? Cheers! :)
Ooo I think I came across one, might have been similar hmm. Of course, no worries at all! I don't think there is a way to close the request, in a sense. You can edit the title and mark it as [Answered] or something along those lines, but think it'll be there for future reference/similar questions :)
Cheers! Stay in touch!