Seeking Sandbox rpg games with stolen/borrowed art?

godsfinger555

Dec 15, 2018
As someone who grew up on Newgrounds with their collection of sandboxy hentai games with stolen art, I have been searching for similar and more modern games that are mostly driven by its community adding in customizable content. (Although it does not necessarily have to be only customizable games if the game already includes borrowed art from anime) On this search I quickly found that the genre of trainer management games mostly filled the description of sandbox games with stolen art. However, I am not so much interested in the trainer management but rather elements of certain games that have combat, dating sim elements, and exploration features. I am also interested in the games having their own individual story to help make the game have its own identity and not completely community driven. Essentially, what I am looking for is a standard sandbox game where you're able to level individual stats (Strength/Intelligence/Charisma etc) to fulfill certain aspects of the dating simulation mechanics while being able to explore wherever you want. (entering dungeons, school, beach, forest, etc) with the twist of having stolen art and combat.

Games that I have played
  • Brothel King Probably the most complete game of all the ones I have played. Would have liked if combat was more fleshed out.
  • Pytfall Very similar to Brothel King but not as complete. I enjoyed the combat (despite being ridiculously grindy) and exploration elements a lot more, even having a dungeon crawling portion, albeit very limited.
  • RPGmaker game heavily focused on the combat elements. Felt very frustrated by the grindy and difficult nature of the combat but generally has the right idea of what I am looking for
  • Battle Quest Solid use of combat and exploration but wish that the world and exploration mechanics felt larger. Also wish there was more content overall but is what more aligned of what I am looking for as opposed to the three brothel games I listed above.

Reactions: DuniX