Seeking Sandbox

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Looking for a REALLY open sandbox game.

Here are some things it should have:

Do what you want when you want
Most if not all of the hardcore and normal fetishes (ie; anal sex, sex slaves, bondage, rape, urination)
A variety of races (this is not a must have but a very nice bonus that should take priority)
Women of different stature (ie; milfs, teen, loli, ect) (they dont actually have to be all those just not all the girls are copies of one another)

Bonus Points:
Customization character
Make your perfect fuckdoll (customization for the female getting the dicking)
Abuse

That's about it. If anyone can list a game like that (I know it is highly unlikely seeing as how a game like that would be not only lengthy to make, but also very hard, but it would be a godsend if there was one like that. I would prefer no one says Artificial Academy and the new one they have Koitsuka or something rather. For the fetish part I would prefer it to have a good range of them but I understand if that can't be found.)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe breeders of nephelhyme.

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Maybe breeders of nephelhyme.

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.
I tried it out but all I found was the angle in the temple, there was a small little orc but when I tried it out her sex scene was not in the game yet. Also I am looking for something where you have a little more freedom (ie; you have a girl, then a huge list of things you can do to her).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I tried it out but all I found was the angle in the temple, there was a small little orc but when I tried it out her sex scene was not in the game yet. Also I am looking for something where you have a little more freedom (ie; you have a girl, then a huge list of things you can do to her).
Never played it myself, I'm more in games for the story. Just thought it might fit for you.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
You listed many of the things I want to include in my game. I've just released the first build of it, but it definitely go in that direction. It's a visual novel though, if you like that genre, give it a try: