Seeking Sandboxes where you can mind break/corrupt girls and share them!

Jordayne

Oct 22, 2017
Hi ya'll.

I was hoping to get some suggestions on sandbox-y games that let you meet characters and mind break them over time. Once mind broken (or fully corrupted... whatever the preferred parlance may be), you can return over and over again to keep ravaging them.

Bonus points if you can pervert a town or city this way, leading to spontaneous sex to happen around you (I'm a fan of sharing).

**I think the most important part of this request is the power fantasy - The ability that your MC has to mold people to his whim, then throw them away or use them at will. (I think I need a therapist :/ )

Some examples that I've played include:

Superpowered - Pretty much to poster child for what I'm looking for - using your mind control and suggestion powers, you reduce the girls to sex-starved submissives, allowing anyone to do anything to them. It's grindy, yes, but nothing cheats can't fix ;)

Glassix - Find some magic-science glasses and start altering the way the various characters think and feel, eventually leading to all-out orgies in the classroom and around town. Graphics are pretty bad, but it gets the theme right.

Lab Rats 2 - You can mold the girls into whatever you want with the right combination of serums. Only thing this is missing is the sharing aspect, but it is fun.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! You guys are the best!

miel360

Apr 9, 2021