VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ti_base.png

Overview:
Ever since his father’s remarriage when he was a young child, Sousuke has lived with his stepsister Nanaru, while enjoying a happy otaku life with his childhood friend Maho and the rest of the otaku club. However, this everyday calmness was broken with the return of his real imouto Suzu one month before summer vacation. She was pretty much the perfect imouto, and it created an awkward relationship between Suzu and Nanaru. They both strived for his attention, appealing to him with their starkly different hobbies and personalities. As if that wasn’t enough of a problem, his senpai Shiina fell in love with him at first sight and forced her way into the club, causing Maho to start acting oddly as well. Caught up in two triangle relationships at the same time, what will happen to him!?​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2019-05-31
Original Title: スキとスキとでサンカク恋愛
Aliases: Suki to Suki to de Sankaku Ren'ai
Developer: NekoNyan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
VNDB:
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IT'S ALREADY PATCHED!!!!
DOWNLOAD
- - -
Config Fix: - - -
Steam Patch: - - -

327898_99579.jpg 327899_99581.jpg 327900_99583.jpg 327901_99584.jpg ev106_4.png ev107_5.png ev108_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Think a loli tag needs to be added to this.
Artwork looks great! No clue about production company though. Gonna try it.

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
Holy crap that was fast literally saw it this morning and thought about playing it. Remind me of imouto paradise but they aggressively want the d and don't wanna share.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Go buy it or wait for someone else to remove steam DRM. I rather have myself or F95Zone credited to work put in to removing steam DRM.
I would buy it if I had the money but since I can t, can you tell me what file to edit then? I m thankful you upload just the F95zone everywhere bothers me.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I would buy it if I had the money but since I can t, can you tell me what file to edit then? I m thankful you upload just the F95zone everywhere bothers me.
That is a pirate secret. You can figure it out.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sigh very well guess I ll look through the files and be back
Btw, they are images :p

You might be able to revert a few back but not all of them.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Btw, they are images :p

You might be able to revert a few back but not all of them.
I figure they were images but I m just trying to turn them back without being bothered by the constant seeing of F95zone when playing I know it a odd thing to complain about but it just bothers me. Also thanks for the links again.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes