VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
I don't understand this is all age version or what ? Im in Akane route and they go to hotel to have first sex but there's no hentai CG it skip to next day

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
I'm downloading this version from you guys now. I tell you, I got the game from somewhere else and patched it for 18+, right? Well I beat Maho's route normally, nothing weird going on. Then I get to Nanaru's route and it's like I'm playing the all ages version. It did a yada yada past an obvious h scene and I was like "dafuq?" Strangest shit ever. Never had a glitched game like that before.
Same with me im in Akane route and i know for sure they go to love hotel after that but there's no H cg, it skip to next day
Did you find what's the problem ?

Last edited:

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
This game was super funny. It saved a ton of screenshots of funny moments. Read my review to find out more!
Magnificent! A fellow man with good taste, its quite rare to find people who genuinely enjoyed Sankaku from the bottom of their heart. You'd usually see people complaining about the "lack of story", especially considering the fact that most Moeges doesn't have an actual story with substance, but hey! I'd love to read your review to give my proper assessment regarding your playthrough!

Reactions: youmustbejoking
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes