VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I figure they were images but I m just trying to turn them back without being bothered by the constant seeing of F95zone when playing I know it a odd thing to complain about but it just bothers me. Also thanks for the links again.
To be fair, I didnt water mark all the images. Only the menu screen.

TeaToaster

May 31, 2019
Is the dialogue options menu fucked because of added watermarks or was it like that to beginwith

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is the dialogue options menu fucked because of added watermarks or was it like that to beginwith

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it not work? I was able to play without any issues.

I just downloaded the file available and this is what happens for me. It works fine
2019-05-31_17-26-52.gif

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Keep on topic from this point on. You will receive a warning and post deletion for not following our rules.

TeaToaster

May 31, 2019
Does it not work? I was able to play without any issues.

I just downloaded the file available and this is what happens for me. It works fine
View attachment 314559
The issue with it is that while the boxes and sliders are working fine they have wrong descriptions in dialogue section and are just copypaste from system section.

For example "Window mode" in dialogue section is meant to be for skipping read text, "Game animation speed" is actually Game text speed, "Scene jump" is for colored character tags and etc.

You can still get by with the info tooltip on the bottom though so its not that big of a deal. Just wondered if anyone else noticed it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The issue with it is that while the boxes and sliders are working fine they have wrong descriptions in dialogue section and are just copypaste from system section.

For example "Window mode" in dialogue section is meant to be for skipping read text, "Game animation speed" is actually Game text speed, "Scene jump" is for colored character tags and etc.

You can still get by with the info tooltip on the bottom though so its not that big of a deal. Just wondered if anyone else noticed it
I will double check it now and get back to you

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here is a fix for you. The images for whatever reason not loading. They are the right ones but just not loading.

Removed the water marks from it as well.

- - - -

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Shouldn't this game have the 'VN' tag as well?
I ask because I tend to filter them out of my search results on the Updates page.

Sep 29, 2017
Poster of the actual game cover for Hitotsu Tobashi Ren'ai on the wall during the game's first scene? Wow, this company is shameless in self-promotion.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Shouldn't this game have the 'VN' tag as well?
I ask because I tend to filter them out of my search results on the Updates page.
oops, Will get to that
Poster of the actual game cover for Hitotsu Tobashi Ren'ai on the wall during the game's first scene? Wow, this company is shameless in self-promotion.
ikr tell me about it

Reactions: gdrocker

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Tis' one of those where you keep clicking on one choice and end up with that choice (i.e. that one girl?)?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Tis' one of those where you keep clicking on one choice and end up with that choice (i.e. that one girl?)?
Kinetic VNs are the ones that have a linear plot with no choices or even if you have, they doesn't matter.
This game I think it could be not one of those since you have multiple endings, meaning your choices could matter. So yeah, probs your choices will get you to a specific girl.

Also, black haired stalker girl is tempting me to download this game... Is it worth?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes