VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Kinetic VNs are the ones that have a linear plot with no choices or even if you have, they doesn't matter.
This game I think it could be not one of those since you have multiple endings, meaning your choices could matter. So yeah, probs your choices will get you to a specific girl.

Also, black haired stalker girl is tempting me to download this game... Is it worth?
It's alright if you want to bust a nut to. Story is meh but I'm not expecting a Goodfellas so it gets the job done

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
The OP contains 2 patches. A config fix and a R18 patch. The installation guide only mentions the config fix. Does that mean I only need to add that patch? I'm mainly concerned due to the fact that both patches have a data.xp3 file, so I have to pick one or the other.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The OP contains 2 patches. A config fix and a R18 patch. The installation guide only mentions the config fix. Does that mean I only need to add that patch? I'm mainly concerned due to the fact that both patches have a data.xp3 file, so I have to pick one or the other.
Did you read the big yellow text in the OP?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You mean the "ITS ALREADY PATCHED!!!!"?
Not really clear on if that is just for the patch or if the fix is also already applied.
Its states in the instructions on what to do. I will update the wording

leon3882

Apr 19, 2018
Sooooo did some runs and i can't fucking get the ending with cara, why ? i did :
1. Sure
2. Go with the girl you have recently been interested in
3. We should just call it a day
4. Go along with the others
5. Ask Nanaru if she wants to play
6. Tattle on them to the manager for brownie points
7. What was her name again? I will just call her Senpai
8. I wonder, do people prefer Onii-chan over Nii-san?
9. Shoot Kisu-senpai a text
10. You actually look pretty dang cute too, Cara

BUt the 10 "You actually look pretty dang cute too, Cara" never shows up

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
!!
Also note that according to the Walkthrough the Skip to next Scene function skips choices and messes with flags, so make sure to switch it to Skip to Choice in the options or just use text skip.

• Wow
Reactions: Malkovichi
Sep 29, 2017
Sooooo did some runs and i can't fucking get the ending with cara, why ?
What's hilarious is that I keep getting thrown onto her route even when I clearly favored Maho at the Love Triangle route. After the fireworks rather than immediately after the cosplay. Sometimes I'd get lucky and make it onto the heroine I chose, and sometimes I got shafted into the subheroine, choices be damned. The same series of choices didn't always land me the same results.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes