VN Others Completed Santa ga Irutte Shinjiteru? [Final] [Waffle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Did the machine forget to translate the title? Blasted moonspeak.
The game is human-translated dude and I did translate the title the guy probably put the Romaji for better searchability the title I picked for it is "Do you believe in Santa?" you can even see it in one of the pics

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
The game is human-translated dude and I did translate the title the guy probably put the Romaji for better searchability the title I picked for it is "Do you believe in Santa?" you can even see it in one of the pics
It's marked machine in the op.

Posting untranslated titles is some absurd thing to do, and should be banned.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
It's marked machine in the op.

Posting untranslated titles is some absurd thing to do, and should be banned.
I have no control over how he posts after I'm done go look at the original post in the translation section of the forum and like I said the title is Translated look at the Pics and BTW Japanese titles are absurd anyways most of the time they're as long as a full sentence because well it works in Japanese translating it, however, produces a mess probably why most people don't bother and as I said last time searchability is important most people find games by putting the Romaji title in google or the original I literally had people asking me what game this is when posted one without the original title.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I have no control over how he posts after I'm done go look at the original post in the translation section of the forum and like I said the title is Translated look at the Pics and BTW Japanese titles are absurd anyways most of the time they're as long as a full sentence because well it works in Japanese translating it, however, produces a mess probably why most people don't bother and as I said last time searchability is important most people find games by putting the Romaji title in google or the original I literally had people asking me what game this is when posted one without the original title.
I didn't say that you did.
I don't care if it's translated in the picture - I read the tiltle when browsing, I don't check out every picture of every game that comes by.

It makes no sense to post non translated bs titles in a english language forum. If they turn out bad, might be that japanese writers aren't good with titles, that's on them. I couldn't care less about the searchability, titles are for readability, put the search important items in the text, not the title of the post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote