VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Santirosa [v0.8 X-Mas] [Senillosa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MachoGuy

If you're a guy like, who enjoy a game with no grinding, lots of content and fetishes with freedom of choice (you can be a slut from the beginning and that's a huge + for me) this game it's made special for you, i really love the freedom and the fact that the MC sometimes breaks the 4th wall and talks with you.

This game it worth your time and your support.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LordUnderpants

Lacking anything resembling choice or imagination. That's less than should be said, tbh. The creation of choices that changes the story is the hallmark of a good game. It's creator seems to lack the desire to do anything more than 'out something out there', which has been done to death.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Blair225

This is the first game i choose to review has it has my interest with the main character and a i see this game could have potential. While it is clear English is not your native language, the dialogue overall needs work. Besides the many misspelled words, much of the dialogue or scenes seem to end somewhat abruptly . For example if you decline to have sex with your roommate it seems as if it comes to a complete stop. Maybe a reaction from the roommate being rejected would have helped this issue. Also for sex scenes, it may need a bit more descriptive quality to flesh out more of the explicit event and what it means to the characters.

Im hoping the choices in the game will be more then just will she be a slut or will she be pure, for some options to allow a bit more variety and not as black and white to help make the character feel more realistic.

It seems there will be many characters within this game, and with that comes many different personalities and characteristics. It may be difficult to make them all distinct but its necessary and will help the side characters stand out a bit more. I feel as if allowing the player to see the characters thoughts, could be a easy and quick way to better understand certain characters and add more atmosphere to a scene.

Better quality graphics would be nice but not mandatory. how the characters think and feel during a sense as i stated early could help but also longer frames dedicated to that event such as a change in expression or slight change in position, etc.

Im aware this is only the very first demo, but i wanted to list some of my concerns early to better help the development. Overall it will be a huge learning experience.

Best of luck to your new game.