Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I dont know how difficult formatting is and how long can it take, but please man, we beg you, spoil us with newer version. Game looks good as for early version and for now its just proof of concept, promising one. I played it for about 2 hours, running around trying to make sense of what is currently possible to do, but it just doesnt hype me up and it just lacks in the core mechanic, there is really no point in taking photos now as it doesnt provide anything, camera is only usefull for spying. Adding version with atleast few more features will make good tease before full version drops eventually, and with that amount of stuff on the road map, if atleast half of them makes it to the final version, it will be one of the best games posted on this site. But... but still, what we see now, looks like other abandoned games from this site, shovelwere at best, other developers have been promising "good" games with meaningfull updates, and delivered nothing at all or milked people by giving them "bugfixes", just laziness or brought cash from patronite or other places, enough that developing them further had no meaning to the devs. I ask you kindly, please dont say full version will be good without showing to us what it can be like, a lot of games here dont even reach that state or are just scams and assetflips.
Actually i will download it again now and run around trying to find anything i might have missed.
I mean. What do you want me to say to that? The internal version already has predator hunting ai with player capture mechanics. We still need to build all predator aggressive ai but that will be done this week. The mating tab now has 9 categories for photographing sex acts. The familiarity will be worked on in the next patch along with everything else on the post above.

There is a new news post put as well and a new roadmap. If you like the game, read the official news. I just post here to make sure no one is spreading false concepts about the game.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Highly doubt that the member claiming to be Dev is truly dev, considering the games 13$USD yet here it is free, and known by dev
Oh you must be one of those dumdums. I'm here because people are pirating my game, I in no way approve of the files here, in fact I actively warn people from downloading here as people modify these files doing who knows what.

So yes I am dev. I hate being here, but I am forced to be here so people don't think incorrectly about my products.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Oh you must be one of those dumdums. I'm here because people are pirating my game, I in no way approve of the files here, in fact I actively warn people from downloading here as people modify these files doing who knows what.

So yes I am dev. I hate being here, but I am forced to be here so people don't think incorrectly about my products.
Still on denial? Be honest to yourself, you love this shithole. :p People are so nice and honest, it's not like your Patreon or Discord.

I'm here because people are pirating my game
But you can't stop this just with your presence. :unsure:

I actively warn people from downloading here as people modify these files doing who knows what.
Don't be afraid It's a pure DRM-free GOG installer, it doesn't need any modifications or cracks. But of course nothing can be guaranteed 100%, that's a fact.

I hate being here, but I am forced to be here so people don't think incorrectly about my products
No one is holding you here by force. You don't have to be here, but you want to. You have your reasons..However, You can let it go. After all, it doesn't matter what the pirates think or does it?

But of course I'm glad you're here and post some news and progess.

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021

i have a question, why do you care about what people who don't pay for your game think? i'm not trying be rude or whatever, it's a legitimate question.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
i have a question, why do you care about what people who don't pay for your game think? i'm not trying be rude or whatever, it's a legitimate question.
Think about it..... He created a game, he put his time and effort into making it. Whether his goal was to make money or he made it because he was passionate, whatever the reason. Creators care about what others think when it comes to their creations, anyone would care.

Who would have known.

People are making it to much of a big deal. As the dev he can get the mods to take down the game. Whether its posted again is a different story. Each it's own I guess.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
been trying to play the game but i keep getting a fatal error but befor the game starts i get this popping up

Screenshot 2024-09-27 040329.png

then afer the game starts loading i get the fatal error

Screenshot 2024-09-27 041121.png

i would love to try playing the game but i keep getting the same thing even trying to rub the compatabilaty

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
been trying to play the game but i keep getting a fatal error but befor the game starts i get this popping up

View attachment 4074809

View attachment 4074811

i would love to try playing the game but i keep getting the same thing even trying to rub the compatabilaty
Sigh... Use the dx11.bat file in the install directory. It's what it's for. Your hardware doesn't like dx12. You should know this.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
It's like the man in the mirror. I need another dev to touch it and free me, then they get to be stuck inside the mirror doing support work for pirates.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Think about it..... He created a game, he put his time and effort into making it. Whether his goal was to make money or he made it because he was passionate, whatever the reason. Creators care about what others think when it comes to their creations, anyone would care.

Who would have known.

People are making it to much of a big deal. As the dev he can get the mods to take down the game. Whether its posted again is a different story. Each it's own I guess.
Maybe you're right in many things , but you've forgotten where you are.We all know where we are..and what we are primary doing here.:WeSmart:
The mods won't do anything unless the rules are broken. Piracy is definitely not breaking the rules.
So you can try to profit from F95, advertise your product, collect feedback, etc. or try to fight and kill the links, which will stop piracy for about 3 minutes before the mods replace the links with more resistant/less DMCA friendly hosts.

View attachment 4074809

View attachment 4074811

OMG..GT 730.:KEK: Low-end card, it's not suitable for any gaming...not even indie.

1.70 star(s) 15 Votes