EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Welcome to the Land of tomorrow! or is it the past?
You start in the village of Konoha and have some trouble keeping your eyes open without your surroundings switching out from reality. You realise you can put suggestion and effects on people to train and change their perception of you.
Explore the area with its famous citizens featuring arts of:​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-30
Release Date: 2023-09-29
Developer: Kamos
Censored: No
Version: 3.2
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Activating Cheat Menu:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: SAVE (v1.9) - CHEAT MENU + WALKTHROUGH*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1545948220436.png 1545948241218.png 1545948611421.png eQ9iZD7.jpg hs3a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Patan

May 28, 2017
I got past that by talking to her at night, and then selecting the S Class mission at the Gate the next day. Hope it helps.
did you use cheats? might be the reason because i tried what you said still nothing.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
okay thanks!
Alright, I went cheat-free this time. I got her love level to 9 by talking to her at the school, and while I was doing this, I checked out the shed at night, which allowed me to increase my eye level to 10. At ten, there was a scene about needing more power, and to talk to Sarada. Did that the next day, and it triggered a cut-scene where she said she would meet you there at night. Went there the same night and things seem to be progressing. Now I can call her at night from the room. No idea if problems will continue, though. Hope this works for you, too!

Reactions: Cirro84 and Patan

airmaxRD

May 9, 2017
im stuck i played trough the game and ended the hero route, but i cant find any optiosn for the other routes

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
im stuck i played trough the game and ended the hero route, but i cant find any optiosn for the other routes
The final options? Or at some point over the course of the game? When I finished off my cheat run, there were 4 options, and they all gave different endings. Is that what you mean?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes