Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone please help me with this problem? I can't speak with Tsunade at school nor find Namida in Town.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sarada Training: The Last War [v3.3] [Kamos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 263 MB

PC/MAC: - -

-------------------------------------------------

ANDROID, Unofficial Compressed Version

CHANGES: Quick Menu - Opacity - Permissions

SIZE ~ 278 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

badday

Apr 4, 2018
New version on Patreon

Hello everyone.

Sarada Training 3.4. is finally here:

As you guys decided in the last poll I mainly added new scenes specifically for Tsunade, Kaguya and Ino. So that was the original idea of this update.

Since several of you wrote me to somehow add pictures of Gaara and Sasuke to the game, a new mini winter event has been created in which you can find them and talk to them.I was quite glad you liked these characters and even if they don't have a xxx scene (except Tsunade) I hope at least the sight of them pleases you.

Plus the Halloween contest has been updated and now you can choose the winner between Hinata and Ino and anyway you will subsequently only see scenes for the winner.

Lastly, even though it probably took me the most time, I reworked quite a lot of dialogue that needed it, as well as added two new endings that Kaguya or Eida can help you with under certain conditions. Plus after the ending, each character now has their own reaction to how it all turned out as well.

A significant difference in the game for old players can also be brought by the updated start where now more characters have completed their missions if you start the game straight from the Harem village.

If you get stuck somewhere in the game, you can always check the tutorial here:

Finally, I'd like to say that I'm glad that the idea of a new Hinata Unleashed game got quite a few votes, and at the moment it looks like it could be my new (and hopefully successful) project.

You can still vote here:

Thanks for support...

goppun

Nov 17, 2022
is it just me or does tsunade not show up when i search near the shop, i alr got the dialogue where she leaves

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes