johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Before fixing the error, it occured at the townhall and village.
im at before closing the "time portal", because i dont want to choose 1 of the 3 possible timeline

i done everything i can, but i see no kaguya

edenz

Jun 26, 2019
any walk through i am stuck with ino no matter what option i can`t progress further with namigan i choose love route when narrator warn me i will end love route.
Big boobs make you stuck with "namigan" and when you choose love route narrator warns you you'll end love route because boobs are so big ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I would so be into this if it weren't for the hideously over-inflated breasts. Especially on Sarada. There's no way she would have a chest that large as an adult with her parentage.
if you tell himawari to not learn the inflation jutsu, you'll break the timeline and lose stat points as she wont join akatsuki to train you, but she stays flat chested. if you simply tell her to not join akatsuki, shell learn the jutsu and grow tits but stays in konoha instead of taking the black mantle and becoming a missing nin (and subsequently has better relations with the people around her in both cases, even if they dote on her like the child she is if you chose the loli path)

though i dont know what to do about the hinata time hole.

Last edited:

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
any walk through i am stuck with ino no matter what option i can`t progress further with namigan i choose love route when narrator warn me i will end love route.
IIRC Ino will ask a relationship question or something and the game will warn you but you need to pick the "no" option since she's not looking for a serious love relationship at that point. If you pick the "I love you" option at that choice then you can't finish her route. Or go to her house at night if you just want to namigan her but your relationship can no longer improve.

Reactions: DominatePar

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Amazing game! There is only 1 thing missing that I would like to see in this game. I would like to get the girls pregnant.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Never understood Naruto's world, it has ninjas walking on water and summoning giant beasts out of thin air but for some reason they also have cinemas and TV.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Never understood Naruto's world, it has ninjas walking on water and summoning giant beasts out of thin air but for some reason they also have cinemas and TV.
Yeah, the world doesn't adhere to its own rules. They have wireless comms that they have shown in use but need a bunch of nerds praising an orb to talk to people later on.

• Haha
Reactions: Synaxis
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes