fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i dont know what you did, but it was clearly not right or holding shift and pressing O would open the console.

Gustino

Sep 26, 2018
hey can you please help me to complete samui, hinata and ino and I think I need someone else but I don't remember if they help me?

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news

Hello everyone...
I spend a few hours past two weeks scripting and testing the game new features and I must say creating a harem village was probably a mistake... Why? It is really difficult (and time eating) to change the script I already make and prevent the old scripts to run for every character that is already in the game...

Even if the character is successfully removed from the part where she was originally placed blind spot is still there and it is not looking as good as I originally thought... Plus some characters like Sarada and Himawari which is really important for the main story should be still in their places to prevent the game from crashing or just depopulating the village completely...

New cheats menus in the game will help you to just check how it works in the end, but still if you are normal player who want to play the game without cheats you will need a lot of time to unlock the harem village and the new possible ending....

In the end game will probably be more confusing for the new players and I am not sure if it be so easy to play like version 1.3 or 1.4 where was only one village and completing the story or unlocking character scenes was easy....

But still I believe when I complete it the harem village will have a lot of new space for new scenes or just new events to play... But for now it is really frustrating to make it all work....

Thanks for support...

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
I don't really care for the other village when i have the harem village. But still would like to know when the Update is online.

You could put online a Beta and we tell you the Bugs

azer196

Jul 29, 2017
update #F!f1RFCSDa!OMcCCP_3i_JNOHqM73OMlA

Reactions: yukiband
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes