johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Added walkthrough (dated back to May 2019) and cheat menu (for hidden and stone village) to OP. I'll add my save tonight.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Here's my save for v1.9

-save 1 - done all content & didn't move to Harem Village
-save 2 - all available girls moved to Harem Village

Notes: Mei trigger will be broken if you brainwash her, I know, I fucked up mine.
Where is harem village?

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
I put the two saves in the savefolder but cant seem to find them in the game

Edit: Solved. Delete the first numbers until it is only named 1_1, but in case u already have a saved that is called 1_1 call it 3_1 (call the second save 3_2). You will find both saves in savepage 3.

Last edited:

Shapu

Sep 27, 2018
I did everything but it wasn't completed, anyone help me. Hinata: Good

HINATA:
1. Complete S mission 2 times.
2. Use Namigan in the empty room in your house
3. Explore the empty room in your house
4. Use Namigan in the empty room in your house and save Hinata
5. Look around the school and talk with Sarada during the day
6. Look arround the forrest and talk with Himawari during night
7. Visit Hinata during night and talk with her
8. Visit Hinata during night and be nice to her
9. Visit Hinata during night and use Namigan on her
10. Visit Hinata during night and cancel the Namigan effect
11. Now you can choose what kind of Hinata will be selected as main
12. During night look arround Sarada house and find young Hinata
13. And talk again with good Hinata
14. Use Namigan on young Hinata
15. Talk with alternate Hinata

Bad Hinata:
1. Just have fun with her
2. When you reach option fuck her ass talk with her about it
3. Then visit the restaurant and eat
4. Finish her scenes use vine option
5. Talk with her

Good Hinata:
1. During night talk with Hinata and try to train with her
2. During day look arround the stadion and fight Hinata 2 times
3. Then talk with Hinata and be nice to her + kiss her
4. Then visit Tsunade and listen to her dialog with Hinata
5. Then train with Hinata during night and unlock her scenes
6. Need to buy sliperly scroll for the progress
7. Train with her during day and unlock her scene
8. Talk with her during night and unlock hot spring scene

Young Hinata:
1. Talk with her
2. Train with her
3. Use Namigan on her
4. have fun with her

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
some news:

Hello everyone.

In the past days I try to make some little changes in the Sarada training. Version 2.0. needs better instruction for some characters to help new players progress through game without you using cheats... Every village will have own screen with own characters so it can actually help you to check what is your progress with your favorite kunoichi. Or you can just check how she looks naked.... I want to finish the next update in this week if everything goes well... I already make 4 scenes for Mikoto and working on one double scene with her and Sarada... She will appear only in the harem village and have a special purpose as your personal guide...
Thanks for support...

Reactions: John573

kaplin3001

Mar 25, 2018
so dose this mean that you still can not compete hinata without the cheat menu that will only make it complete on the satus bar? i'm up to the hot springs part.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news from patreon:

Hello everyone...

Here is some news about the next update... I want to post it this week... There is not too much work I need to make just some minor fixes and changing the part of a script that will show in the new stats screens.... Like you can see in the past post...

I make some changes on this screen.... Mainly Samui will be here not in the Konoha. Also, you can check how the girl looks without clothes from the beginning of the game... just press Kunoichi in the gate located in the Iwakagure or the stars in your room in the Konoha...

As you can see there are some missing lines in the top right place on the screen... Plus Mikoto is not on any of this screen... In future I want to place the new screen in the harem village with new girls so basically I want to make another 7 girls for this game in the future... Mikoto is now some kind of guide in the harem village and for some Ryo she will help and show how the village work..... Most of the scenes are already posted in the patron post so you know what kind of scenes you can expect...

I want to thank you guys for supporting me and my games.... I just wish I can do this site full time and made a new update every two or three weeks.... Unfortunately, I need to go to my normal job and be bullied by my boss to make totally stupid work to make some money.... Nevermind.... One last thing.... After this update I will make one for vault repopulation so all fans of this project write me your wishes for it - I want to focus mostly on the new scenes for the game and mostly some dweller scenes....

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
frompatreon:

Hello everyone...
Sarada Training 2.0. is here:

(Copy whole link)

Not sure what was wrong last night, but now it looks like everything work fine...
New stat tab is working and you can get some basic hint there to complete the character mission... Also Mikoto can show you the harem village during the day and you can also enjoy some nice time with her. Cheat menu is still working so if you just want a fast progress it is the best way how to play this update. Also check this picture from Tri Tran

Now is the time to work on the next update for vault repopulation. I want to focus on new scenes and maybe one or two characters with some mutations.... I am still open to new wishes and ideas for it to make it better so if you have anything just write me...

Thanks for support...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
frompatreon:

Hello everyone...
Sarada Training 2.0. is here:

(Copy whole link)

Not sure what was wrong last night, but now it looks like everything work fine...
New stat tab is working and you can get some basic hint there to complete the character mission... Also Mikoto can show you the harem village during the day and you can also enjoy some nice time with her. Cheat menu is still working so if you just want a fast progress it is the best way how to play this update. Also check this picture from Tri Tran

Now is the time to work on the next update for vault repopulation. I want to focus on new scenes and maybe one or two characters with some mutations.... I am still open to new wishes and ideas for it to make it better so if you have anything just write me...

Thanks for support...
Does this have a virus or something? Used Mega downloader, it finished but the folder doesnt opens and says that the folder was moved.
The first time it ever happened using the downloader.

Reactions: peerawat
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes