Ren'Py - Sarada Training: The Last War [v3.5] [Kamos]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Very poor diction with fan made versions of naruto characters all grown up with tits bigger than their heads. I thought we'd get to see familiar faces but instead he redesigned Sarada to look like a completely different person as an adult! Also there's no background music. Also the game moves at a snail's pace. Also I had zero fun, it was a big waste of time, but two stars because its a naruto game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

This game is bizarre... Plus it includes the over used Family Sex stuff, yet another one...

The visuals of the characters are 2D hand drawn, as well as the backdrops, in a hentai style... The primary character of the niece, Sarada, starts off more like a normal body type for her different ages, but in the end she goes from traditional garbs to wearing very provocative and modern clothing (that is super small for her body frame) and her body proportions go off the scale, with super large breasts, an anorexic waist, and a big butt... I'll never understand the obsession with over the top body proportions...

The script is full of broken English here and there, which makes this thing hard to read... The plot revolves around a male protagonist and his niece... It is a bit difficult to truly understand this game's chaotic introduction due to the broken English and the high speed at which the story is told... I think it involves a bunch of mystical and physical martial arts techniques, some sort of battle involving different time and space dimensions... With the nieces family and friends trapped in another dimension... The protagonist tries to work with his niece, who is now the appointed temporary leader of her village/town, to learn how to rescue the people trapped in the other dimension...

Here is where the game play starts, which is built on a grind dynamic with daytime and night time choices, in order to live, make money, train, and follow the main story... The main story completely is focused on talking to the niece every day until it is determined she is a conduit through which the protagonist can draw more power for his training... Of course, this can work one of two ways, either by following a nice friendly path, or a lustful corruption path... And that is where the erotic scenes can take place... Purely based on interactions between the uncle protagonist and chip on her shoulder niece...

Now, I didn't continue playing this game past opening up the beginning of the erotic scenes, because this games broken English can be horrible sometimes, and I didn't really feel drawn into the game play at all... The niece is not very nice towards her uncle even when he's nice towards her, and with the bad translation/interpretation, it just adds to the aggravation of understanding the story elements completely...

Overall, this is an average hentai themed grind style game, with too much broken English, with a story that feels either confusing or sometimes moves too slow or too fast other times... It didn't have the elements to really draw me into the immersion, and takes forever to get to the erotic material, which even then requires more grinding with even more broken English... I will not be retrying this game...