RPGM - Completed - Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification [v3.0.0.1] [landcut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Dont download. This is not even close to full MTL. 90% of the scenes are still in japanese and the other unimportant 10% have a bad translation.
    The scenes are good but thats not really helpful if you cannot understand a single word.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Right I'll give the story for those who can't read machine translation. Basically your boyfriend receives a curse that weakens and could kill him and you have to go to 4 different points of magic focus to do a magic ritual to cure him.

So far so good? Well it turns out for the rituals you need potent sexual energy (i swear so many devs have been reading Tantric Sex manuals), where have I heard that before. No points for originality. To help and guard you one of the village is also going with you. See where this is going?

So she gradually become smore corrupt, ends up liking it and dear old boyfriend wakes from his curse to find his friend balls deep in his girl and give s the choice of either coming back to the village with him or you can go to a party and get baged by everyone!

Classic story....worthy of such greats as Casablanca (sarcasm). Still it works I suppose. Classic CG and pics, for the scenes and there are so many different scenes that can occur depending on how lewd your robe is. Each version of the robe you wear changes the scenes so you can go back and get a different scene if you wear a different robe.

Since you control the girl it's more cheating that NTR, unless you think of the poor bloke whose missus is getting a train ran on her.

So yeah, decent if you can get over the machine translation.