Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
Okay, I read the Devs ci-en, & (cmiiw) he's like, saying there's 16 different ending or so but we don't need to worry about that & that's why there's no kind of record for the ending.
Are you shitting me? Why would the Devs thinks that a good idea???

Putting that aside...
Anyone have idea what's those ending requirements?

Apluss

Apr 20, 2018
Okay, I read the Devs ci-en, & (cmiiw) he's like, saying there's 16 different ending or so but we don't need to worry about that & that's why there's no kind of record for the ending.
Are you shitting me? Why would the Devs thinks that a good idea???

Putting that aside...
Anyone have idea what's those ending requirements?
What, 16 endings?
I only get 3 endings

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the dev counts each marriage as an ending, even though they're barely an ending.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Just a tip for new players. Don't bother researching or recruiting normal units. All you need to do is recruit 5-6 succubus and occassionally use your Dark Knight, or Phantom Knight to tank.

The succubus is all you need because their starting damage is about 5x higher than skeletons, and they have about 3x as much health. They also have range so they don't lose any DPS when getting knocked back, and can oftentimes focus fire a good portion of the enemies before they can even get into melee range. They are also unlocked from the start without any prerequisites and with the game's 6 unit per battle cap, succubus have the most DPS / survivability out of any unit in game.

In terms of buildings all you need is 1 max level hospital to quickly heal up your units, and essentially just spam markets. It is easier to kill everyone, but if you want to just keep everyone alive then use the huge amount of gold you get to just buy everyone's loyalty. You get plenty of reputation from just doing domestic policy events. Once you have recruited your 6 succubus, you can just for the most part skip the domestic policy events since they're a waste of time and doesn't affect anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam~

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Was wondering if anyone can provide an update if this game is worth playing now. There's a new update for the JP version so...

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Was wondering if anyone can provide an update if this game is worth playing now. There's a new update for the JP version so...
Yeah.

Did the update add anything new or noteworthy?
Like most Pasture Soft games, they are really easy, and really short. Almost all of them can be completed beaten in 5-10 hours once you discover the most optimal way of cheesing through the game. They always try to distract you with diversity, like unit diversity, quest diversity, tech trees, etc... to act as cash sinks. In reality in every game there is alway something that takes no effort to acquire that is just better than everything else. In this game rushing succubus early on completely turns the game into easy mode and seems to be the only viable way to win. In Sirberia Front its spamming artillery units. In Legend of Golden Harald it is doing non combat delivery quests to get insane amount of money and reputation points to just hire companions rapidly and stay low level to lose battles fast as possible.

Their games involve mostly doing mindless repetitive tasks like 40 times on repeat for 5 different routes, with a lot of save scumming to unlock everything. And unfortunately none of them are sandboxes, where they all end usually within 1 year in game. Though to be honest there is really nothing to do in most of their games anyways.

Artwork is good with only like 1-3 scene variation for each girl, gameplay is always lacking and tends to just be a mindless chore.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, Pasture Soft's shovelware never really changes it seems. Good quality art, low quality animations. Nice gameplay idea, poor implementation. Next to no story...

I genuinely have no idea who keeps buying their games to keep these people in business...

Sure, it's not the worst way to waste some time... but still. The fact that everything becomes redundant on account of succubus spam, or succubus+that-fire-demon-girl spam, makes it a lot less fun in the end. Nothing stops you from using other combinations of units in all honesty... But why would you when the succubus spam is so much better? Town planning is very bare bones too. I don't think the population value for example does anything at all...

Also, the fact that their galleries, as always, lack endings and a bunch of other stuff is just so dumb... Do they actually think people are gonna replay this thing for scenes or something?

Oh, oh, and... are they seriously counting the presence of wives or not as different endings? Because yeah, if you count the presence of a wife or not, you can probably say this thing has 15+ ending. Though obviously it doesn't...

I'm genuinely curious if anyone ever saw anything else that's genuinely distinct as an ending...

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes