Unity - Completed - Sargasso [Final] [Zigeunerweisen]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

So despite the lower rating of the game the screenshots intrigued me and I decided to download it anyway

But honestly it was a waste of time. The h-animations are horrible, they look a lot better in the screenshots but the animations are extremely funky and poorly put together

The gameplay is really tedious and the game is extremely grindy as well

In total there are only 8 different h-animations. These 8 are all very basic animation loops and you only see them by having one of your crew get captured by a tentacle monster. Once captured the monster will first start tearing the clothes (no animation for this, the monster just holds the character there is no actual tear animation). Once clothes are off the nude hold animation will loop a few turns and then one of the 8 animations will randomly play. After a few more turns it will select another random animation from the 8 and then after that the monster vanishes (no cum animation the sex just stops and monster instantly vanishes) and the woman will be laying on the floor nude. After a few more turns the woman will turn into a monster incubator and a few more turns the incubator will spawn new monsters. That's it that is sex in the game

I wouldn't mind it if the gameplay was at least good but the gameplay is equally basic. The poor camera angle that you can't change doesn't help. You can only zoom in and out and rotate camera but you can't change the angle

The combat is very basic, the turn based system is very bad and the character classes are uninspired. One character is basically useless, all they can do is remotely open doors and scan for enemies. The scan doesn't benefit much as it alerts all enemies in a large vicinity so not sure what the point of that is

The two military classes are what you mostly need as they can kill the monsters allowing you to loot the ship. The looting of the ship can be done just by the military characters as well and you just need the one class to remotely open doors and that is it. That is the gameplay

Strongly recommend against wasting time with this game, there are vastly superior alternatives out there
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gerrard Kullman

Overall game is meh.
    Animations are kinda neat. Yeah, that's not a Jackerman' 3D level, but still - fappable.
    Balance is based on three branches - Agility, Shot Amount, Bomb Placement Time. After you'll max 'em - every map will be a joke.
    Real disappointment is map variety. There's a goddamn fleet of crushed ships on the background, and we're open only 3 (+2 available from the start).
    4/5 cuz i played it for free.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ste Rix

Definitely fun and interesting, simple and essential.
    Graphics: nothing stunning but for the type of game it seems to me quite neat 3/5
    Game mechanics : I think it's the strong point, simple and captivating : 5/5
    Bug: after several hours of playing no bugs found 5/5
    Music: although spot on and atmospheric, the piece is too short and repetitive. Unfortunately there is no option to mute just the music while keeping the game sounds. In the long run it becomes stressful : 2/5
    Sex: it has a decidedly secondary role, it's definitely not a fap-game (unless you have a strong kink of the tentacles) 2/5

As a mathematical average we would be around 3 but I want to give 4 stars of encouragement.

For those who love stratego-tacticians, I think it's a good title to try
  4. 2.00 star(s)

anlle1

This game is incredibly engaging and captivating. The storyline and graphics are top-notch. However, the controls and interface leave something to be desired. They’re mediocre at best and can detract from the overall experience.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kamapalutza

Sargasso [Final] Review - (2 hours of playtime with cheat engine)

Review:

I like the idea and game mechanics. At first the game was overwhelming and hard. Lack of proper tutorial puts you in trial and error type of learning. Once you get over the curve (I used cheat engine to understand without losing much) it become more enjoyable.

This is a game that h-content is added as a spice rather than main dish. It's a turn-based game with cheap low poly chicks who are fighting against tentacles and tentacles only. I gave 4 star because I liked the game mechanics. It'd 5 if there were more enemy types and animations.

Game Mechanics:
    You start with 40 food and you're trying to salvage repair packs to repair your ship and escape this hell hole. Each chick you send to mission consumes 1 food so you got to calculate how much chick is required to complete the salvage missions. In each ship there are multiple boxes you can salvage and a new chick waiting to be rescued.

Tentacles only act in melee range while your chicks have guns that can shoot from a far. Basic tentacles take 1 shot to die but they'll keep spawning if you're slow to reach their spawner and destroy it. There's a stealth mechanic that you can utilize but I couldn't utilize it well. I went run & gun most of the time. Chicks can run out of ammo and I suppose you can salvage more from boxes (I couldn't be sure).

These pesky tentacles grab your chicks and start to undress them, if you're unable to rescue your chick, your chick become nude and unable to use gun even if you save afterwards. Tentacle will continue to violate your chick until other chicks come to rescue in melee range. It has a couple of stages and after inseminating your chick, she will fall on the ground. You'll only have small amount of time to rescue. If you're unable to rescue the chick it'll turn into a spawner.

You can extract if things go south. Saving chicks is important as so you don't wanna run out of them which will lead to game over.

Verdict: 8/10. Fun time waster. I wish it had more enemies and animations though. (and a proper tutorial mission so that you don't have to start over and over)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

PlayDat

Gets repetitive in the first 5 minutes of the "game": there's like 8 variants of the same animation event and the gameplay is basic AF.
    Much better flash games have been made more than 10 years ago, this is just a waste of time.

Shame, the idea behind it is good, but the execution if worthless.