Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.19.6][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

Fallenshadow747

Dec 23, 2022
I apologize but are you going to add more events to the game or is this just a one off mod? Why im asking is because the main game switched to being nothing more than a VN which is kind of sad do to all the paths it could have gone.

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
I apologize but are you going to add more events to the game or is this just a one off mod? Why im asking is because the main game switched to being nothing more than a VN which is kind of sad do to all the paths it could have gone.
You can read the "Features" and "the publisher's notice" sections on the mod's homepage. In short, yes, this mod implies that there will be new events in the future, etc.. But again, it's still difficult to promise anything, because only one person is making this mod, and there is no artist at all. You can read "the publisher's notice" and take part in the vote if you want.

sentalis

Jun 17, 2021
Just wanted to say, huge fan of this project. I was really interested in what Saria Reclaimed could be; I haven't really come across a game that melds such an interesting setting with smut so well. Let me know if you need any assistance with the project. I do some coding on the side, and wouldn't mind trying my hand at some AI-art editing and whatnot. I have a fairly powerful rig on-hand so with a little tutoring I could probably churn out the AI placeholders that have been requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vermittler

sentalis

Jun 17, 2021
Also, Troglodytes never seem to increase ass corruption, only anal. I noticed that the new corruption system includes clit + anal corruption, while previously the old one specified just ass/pussy. You may want to consider ass dirty-talk to raise ass corruption for troglodytes. They also no longer care about abs, and only go for ass.

Edit: The issue here is that trogs only seem to jerk off to ass, never do anything more than that, regardless of anal/ass corruption.

Last edited:

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, played the game a bit yesterday. Haven't found anything game breaking, but I did find a weird thing. Basically, there is some slowness at the beginning of each turn. Or maybe the end? It's a bit hard to tell at times. It feels like there's, like, a five second delay before each turn starts. I have everything set to max speeds, and I never noticed this in previous versions, so it seems strange.

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Just wanted to say, huge fan of this project. I was really interested in what Saria Reclaimed could be; I haven't really come across a game that melds such an interesting setting with smut so well. Let me know if you need any assistance with the project. I do some coding on the side, and wouldn't mind trying my hand at some AI-art editing and whatnot. I have a fairly powerful rig on-hand so with a little tutoring I could probably churn out the AI placeholders that have been requested.
Thank you very much for your interest. Please excuse me for taking so long to answer, we were trying to prepare all the necessary infrastructure for convenient collaboration. Here is the link to the . Follow it, we can discuss everything there.

deadlonexus

Dec 14, 2017
Hi
Game version here is noted 0.15.2 but only 0.15.1 is available on https://f95zone.to/threads/saria-reclaimed-v0-17-velminth.114058/
After a fresh new game (0.19.4):
- If masturbate in a camp, corruption of Anal and abs are maxed out (>100%)
- Pussy corruption is stucked to 3% (and bandits does not increase past 3% in combat)
- Clit corruption doesn't past 3% even when actives progressions are ON (it doesn't sum up and keep only the max?)
- My tits base corruption was at 11% but there is only one progression

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi
Game version here is noted 0.15.2 but only 0.15.1 is available on https://f95zone.to/threads/saria-reclaimed-v0-17-velminth.114058/
- Pussy corruption is stucked to 3% (and bandits does not increase past 3% in combat)
- Clit corruption doesn't past 3% even when actives progressions are ON (it doesn't sum up and keep only the max?)
0.15.2 is on the itch.io page for the game (listed as Legacy 0.15 but is indeed 0.15.2)

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey there. So I see in Trello area about some Topics are being debated. About the possible Animations in batlle, I could suggest to use a Mix of Generated Images and Mini Animations in A.I to balance between the Enemies teases and the future lewd tackles. I believe the players here won´t boterh to have a similar but non-equal ArtStyle for show it, during the development game.

Working like this could make it easier to focus in adjust future Game bugs, at the same time be familiar with a simpler Art to insert there.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3872711
Is it this game or this mod that causes collapsing with 100% wp? it should be 0 right? to collapse
Maybe you need to check it out about some Enemies attacks, guy. Some of them has speffic knockdown blows that make Saria falls over the ground. When it happens you have to recover a proper amount of Stamina to make her satnd up, once again.

I believe the only thing a 0 WP thing can cause is a ''GameOver'' scene where Saria is draged down and drenched by the Mobs.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe you need to check it out about some Enemies attacks, guy. Some of them has speffic knockdown blows that make Saria falls over the ground. When it happens you have to recover a proper amount of Stamina to make her satnd up, once again.

I believe the only thing a 0 WP thing can cause is a ''GameOver'' scene where Saria is draged down and drenched by the Mobs.
The text popup shown in Hornyy69's screenshot only shows up when the capture/gameover scenes are about to start, not during a fall due to 0 Stamina.

Reactions: semanuel2630

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Hi
Thank you very much for your bug report. And you can download version 0.15.2 from here:

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
One more thing : at some point, Saria/CutIn/CutInBlowjob.png is needed but missing.
Is the card deck on a roadmap or is it removed permanently?
Thank you for reporting this error. About the card deck, yes there won't be a card deck anymore. This was due to several reasons. You can read more in the publisher's notice: 0.19. And in this message:
I can understand you, I also liked card combat, it was much more interesting than the usual rpg combat. But card combat greatly complicated the work, because cards need pictures, as well as their code is more complicated than in a regular rpg combat.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes