Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.22][Velminth]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 243 68.1%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 164 45.9%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 96 26.9%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 13 3.6%

• Total voters
Feb 24, 2019
Completely newbie trying to make some IA drawings. did you use CivitAI or local stable difusion?, cose my results are really poor.
In short, the way you use civitai is to find "checkpoints" (i.e models) which are mostly modifications of pony atm, itself a modification of Stable Diffusion XL. And then, use these checkpoints combined with LoRAs and good prompts to start generating. Other tools like ControlNet, inpainting etc become very useful once you understand the basics, and they take more work to master and understand.
Read properly the info shared on the page where you downloaded a checkpoint, and find pictures you like on civitai and download them as .png using the website's UI. Normally, you should be able to get the settings used to generate the image, and LoRAs by putting this .png file into A1111 for example, it can read its metadata and give you the prompt used, resolution etc.
You can find lots of tutorials on youtube for stable diffusion etc.

Make sure to use supported resolutions by the model you use. I believe these are the supported resolutions for SDXL. This should already help a lot, use any of the following (I recommend 832 x 1216 and 1216 x 832 to begin with, just because I like them) :
1024 x 1024
1152 x 896
896 x 1152
1216 x 832
832 x 1216
1344 x 768
768 x 1344
1536 x 640
640 x 1536

But now, flux.1 released and it's the best model out there, you can use it with comfyUI, it should be the best option. It released recently so there may not be as much documentation, LoRAs already made, etc. Than pony.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Completely newbie trying to make some IA drawings. did you use CivitAI or local stable difusion?, cose my results are really poor.
, on my 1080 GPU, Flux is far better than anything we have currently, the main problem being the same case of Skyrim Legendary and Skyrim SE when SE was new, read, most mods, or in this case LoRAs are useless for Flux, same shit also happened during 1.5 to SDXL upgrade, and finally PONY, I won't wait for a Pony release for Flux if I were you, the Pony Dev said that he was already working with other less popular and less permissive Main model, can't remember the name, but he would work with Flux after he's done with this model he mentioned, which I'm honestly expecting to fail, but you know how it is, Devs gotta Dev and then get mad.
Everything aside, that dog pic there has a bit of Photoshop, the arm pushing Saria's head down is from another image, my way of doing things is simple generate a lot in 512x768 or 768x512, see something I like, and correct it on photshop then throw it on the upscaler, usually if it's an already stablished character I would copy the head or at least the eyes and mouth, this one I just let them as-is, is a quick fix in that particular image, but sometimes I'm ashamed to admit I have spend far too much time on pictures.
Finally I would suggest listening to SeltzerSellout, and watching youtube tutorials.
Just to add something else, lamentably we don't have a Saria LoRA for Flux yet, so for the time being I'll be using PSDXL rather than the far stronger Flux

Last edited:

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
I'm trying to make it from home. So Downloades Easy Difusion, and installed PonyDifussion V6XL, custom Vae sdxl_vae and LORA model.

Let's see if the results are at least "nice". For the Prompts and Tryouts, i'm using the ones shown on civitai Gallery.

Processing
Stop Use these settings
score_9,score_8_up,score_7_up,score_6_up, Sariaxl,blue hair,yellow eyes,short hair,dark-skinned female, brown crop top,collar,single gauntlet,loose pants,navel,toned,black scarf, upper body,serious, wasteland,dusk,mountains,outdoors

Seed: 4052125720,
Dimensions: 1024x1024,
Sampler: euler_a,
Inference Steps: 25,
Guidance Scale: 7.5,
Model: ponyDiffusionV6XL_v6StartWithThisOne,
VAE: sdxl_vae,
Negative Prompt: from side,3d,,
Lora Model: SariaXL-SR-alt-11,
Lora Strength: 1

Let's see what happens. test1.jpeg

Last edited:

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I'm trying to make it from home. So Downloades Easy Difusion, and installed PonyDifussion V6XL, custom Vae sdxl_vae and LORA model.

Let's see if the results are at least "nice". For the Prompts and Tryouts, i'm using the ones shown on civitai Gallery.

Processing
Stop Use these settings
score_9,score_8_up,score_7_up,score_6_up, Sariaxl,blue hair,yellow eyes,short hair,dark-skinned female, brown crop top,collar,single gauntlet,loose pants,navel,toned,black scarf, upper body,serious, wasteland,dusk,mountains,outdoors

Seed: 4052125720,
Dimensions: 1024x1024,
Sampler: euler_a,
Inference Steps: 25,
Guidance Scale: 7.5,
Model: ponyDiffusionV6XL_v6StartWithThisOne,
VAE: sdxl_vae,
Negative Prompt: from side,3d,,
Lora Model: SariaXL-SR-alt-11,
Lora Strength: 1

Let's see what happens. View attachment 3949789
the main problem is this LoRA in itself, the guy that made it used to make excellent LoRAs but he became diamond rank creator and stopped caring so much, most of his stuff sucks nowadays, almost all his Pony stuff sucks, comparing the Maeve LoRA for 1.5 and Pony pretty much says all I want to say, also I would use forge, it makes your PC able to run things a bit above its league

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Hi friends, I paid True_Might a while ago to port their Saria Lora to ponyXL (it was only 15 dollars so I was fine with it).
I am glad to see that this mod has found the Lora and put it to good use!

Reactions: Vermittler

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to answer. We discussed it. Would you like to help us with the images? We have big problems with this now, but as I see, you have a better computer than we have, and you already know how to generate images. If you agree, join the discord server, we will discuss everything there, if not, please put a emoji "sad" so that we understand that you are not interested in this.
Hi, I am happy to help out, I have a SDXL pipeline already up and running and can easily churn out 100s of images.
can you provide me the prompt/metadata for the images you want to have?

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Hi, I am happy to help out, I have a SDXL pipeline already up and running and can easily churn out 100s of images.
can you provide me the prompt/metadata for the images you want to have?
Hello, I am glad to hear that you are ready to help, please go to the moderator's , there we can discuss all the details. Write that you are the mbRjpZLD from F95 in saria-club, and you will be added to the developer channel.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
Ain't that need cash?, point is, I think this mod can stay a mod as long as money isn't involved, the second a coin is heard the second shit start happening
And before I start talking about something I haven't tried, I decided to try the LoRA and Style, ain't that bad in my opinion, could use a hand of paint, but mind you, I'm on a baby 1080 GPU, so someone with modern gear could output this with FAR better detail, and way faster
Thaz an owsome AI outputs man...it looks like Velmint drawn em.If possible i would like the bonesplitter anal sequence with the same pose in the game....Take this guy in the team peeps..

masMalkar
dude if is not a secret mind to post your AI gui settings...I've a 3090 24gb OC i'll se what i can do

01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Thaz an owsome AI outputs man...it looks like Velmint drawn em.If possible i would like the bonesplitter anal sequence with the same pose in the game....Take this guy in the team peeps..

masMalkar
dude if is not a secret mind to post your AI gui settings...I've a 3090 24gb OC i'll se what i can do

View attachment 3970670
If you have a desire to help, you can join the modder's . There are quite a lot of smart people who understand AI (there is also masMalkar) I think they can help you get a good result (and with a computer like yours, it will be probably even a very good result).

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

masMalkar

View attachment 3970670
Most things are default, the magic comes from combining the LoRAs, that one uses the Vel LoRA only, some others that I like more have Expressive and Gothic2 inside, I'm not posting much since my job's taking a good chunk of my time currently.
By the way I'm sleepy so just now understood the "Parameters" word, in my head it autocorrected to "settings"

parameters:

zoophilia, vaginal knot, pussy, ass, dog, canine penis, sex,close-up, doggystyle, from behind, sex from behind, (full body shot), nude, looking at viewer, (shiny skin), (flat muscular belly), feminine, (dark complexion:1.5), thin waist, oiled, ((blue hair)), Arabic road, sand <lora:SariaXL:0.8> sariaxl, sweat, large breasts, blush, solo focus, mole on breast, tongue out, collarbone, muscular, <lora:velminth:0.9>, <lora:knotthingtoseehere_v2_5:1>, <lora:Expressive_H:0.2> expressiveh

Negative prompt: ((pubic hair)), deformed face, deformed fingers, extra fingers, ugly face

Steps: 25, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 3, Seed: 917116559, Size: 768x512, Model hash: 44162d9020, Model: dreamweaverPony25DMix_v10VAE, VAE hash: 235745af8d, VAE: fixFP16ErrorsSDXLLowerMemoryUse_v10.safetensors, Clip skip: 2, Lora hashes: "SariaXL: da331d3345a8, velminth: b0851aad7a0c, knotthingtoseehere_v2_5: 6638a79497f5, Expressive_H: 5671f20a9a6b", Version: f0.0.17v1.8.0rc-latest-277-g0af28699

Also sorry, turns out I already used just a bit of Expressiveh... By the way, do you have the CG? or at least can tell me in what version it was, i remember playing that version, but it has been some time now

Last edited:

Jorin Direfrost

Sep 3, 2022
I wonder if there will be pregnancy mechanic for the game or something like that (not needed but a kink I have, I love the game).

Last edited:

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
i'm with confy and forge too...but you can't achieve nothing without multi inpainting passes.
Nope, you gotta inpaint like mad for Pony, eyes are a pain in the ass far more than hands were back in 1.5, also that LoRA is one of the worst that dude has put out, I have him in "follow" since he started, he used to make the best character LoRAs for 1.5, but yeah, I'm repeating myself, hope you can help the project, I suck thanks to my baby, but loyal as fuck, gear. you're in the discord? they could use all the help possible
IA's drawing is far better than Vermith's, i don't want him to take over the project, it's useless now.
Vel's hands make me wonder if that's why Ai works so well, the dude REALLY knows how to draw musclegirls, but the hands ain't his forte tho, also Saria changes proportions a good amount of time for what I've seen, her thighs are bigger than her chest sometimes and other times they're normal

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
eyes are a pain in the ass far more than hands were back in 1.5, also that LoRA is one of the worst that dude has put out,
I'm fixing eyes with adetailer in Forge. Setting up was idd tricky for the eyes.
I'm gonna join discorrd later ...when i'll have something worth to show.
At the moment i'm struggling with segmentation.
I dunno which step should i follo...to extract the mask correctly...
if by segment or by inpaint..I have in mind to extract the couple from the background as a mask...inpaint and reapply on the background...but after a week i still haven't found something...i'm testing some comfy ui node but with no good results.

I mean i can inpaint by depth controlnet, but the background is a mess.

Reactions: masMalkar
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes