Sasha living on the street gets a job one day​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-21
Developer: ecelgelir - F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

5.png 7.png 17.png 65.png 118.png 121.png 104.png 33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 219172

lol for me too. However I give it a try :cool:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Sasha is beautiful, and I like her piercings aslo, but the story is not so long so far. I would like to know more about Sasha.
I don't understand why has the customer chained...
Nevertheless I think this game has potential with this beautiful protagonist

• Hey there
Reactions: ecelgelir

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not sure if this is just bad or if it is supposed to be surrealistic. The dialogue is so stereotypically Engrish that I can't tell whether it is deliberate or not. Lines like "stop talking now and answer" leave me half-convinced that the dev is deliberately butchering the dialogue for comedic effect. The female MC has mutant antigravity tits and has nipple rings that are fastened on top of her clothing. The talking customer has slave chains on, is naked except for some ragged shorts, and is melted into his seat. The other customer appears to be a mole man. The Boss is sometimes blonde, sometimes brunette, sometimes half-blonde-half-brunette. The most expensive drink is called "rhino toy 2000."

I'll wait for more to decide whether this is a good parody of bad games, or just a bad game.

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I am not sure if this is just bad or if it is supposed to be surrealistic. The dialogue is so stereotypically Engrish that I can't tell whether it is deliberate or not. Lines like "stop talking now and answer" leave me half-convinced that the dev is deliberately butchering the dialogue for comedic effect. The female MC has mutant antigravity tits and has nipple rings that are fastened on top of her clothing. The talking customer has slave chains on, is naked except for some ragged shorts, and is melted into his seat. The other customer appears to be a mole man. The Boss is sometimes blonde, sometimes brunette, sometimes half-blonde-half-brunette. The most expensive drink is called "rhino toy 2000."

I'll wait for more to decide whether this is a good parody of bad games, or just a bad game.
First of all,I'm new to game making i did not claim that "I am making the best games anyway". The English used in the game is my own knowledge of English (my knowledge of English is only based on the words I saw in the games I played, I never tried to learn. Sorry for that ;)) and google translation mix. And yes in some places I got a bit of a comedy effect rhono toy 2000, the boss character has sometimes blonde, sometimes black hair or both hair colors, this is a reference to some people because they compare the boss character's hair color with another blonde :). I think Piercing's out of the clothes thing is sexy just for that. I did the Surrealistic strangeness willingly. The collar of the customer, the man who looks like a mole and different people is just my choice, as I said, I did not have the goal of doing something very realistic, I deliberately placed the characters with ridiculous types and irrelevant clothes. The biggest reason I started making this game is to spend hours of dialogue to see a sex scene and trying to find the smallest details to gain someone's liking, the so-called realistic game, these are boring for me (this is my opinion). I made this game just because I wanted to do it and shared it for those who are looking for a fast fap material or want to see something different. I'm sure there will be people who love my game. Everyone likes different things. Thanks for your comment.;)

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
First of all,I'm new to game making i did not claim that "I am making the best games anyway". The English used in the game is my own knowledge of English (my knowledge of English is only based on the words I saw in the games I played, I never tried to learn. Sorry for that ;)) and google translation mix. And yes in some places I got a bit of a comedy effect rhono toy 2000, the boss character has sometimes blonde, sometimes black hair or both hair colors, this is a reference to some people because they compare the boss character's hair color with another blonde :). I think Piercing's out of the clothes thing is sexy just for that. I did the Surrealistic strangeness willingly. The collar of the customer, the man who looks like a mole and different people is just my choice, as I said, I did not have the goal of doing something very realistic, I deliberately placed the characters with ridiculous types and irrelevant clothes. The biggest reason I started making this game is to spend hours of dialogue to see a sex scene and trying to find the smallest details to gain someone's liking, the so-called realistic game, these are boring for me (this is my opinion). I made this game just because I wanted to do it and shared it for those who are looking for a fast fap material or want to see something different. I'm sure there will be people who love my game. Everyone likes different things. Thanks for your comment.;)
Good. I'm glad my hypothesis was correct and that you desired this effect. I'd hate to think that this happened because you thought it seemed realistic. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: ecelgelir