VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sasha's Initiation [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

slayer991

Version reviewed: Final

There's not much content here but it is excellent. There's no real story or character development to speak of...it's just two teenage girls seducing their father.

The graphics are excellent as are the animations. The sex scenes are also excellent.

I'd like to see this dev either work with someone that can tell a story or develop a full-fledged story themselves because in terms of the graphics and animation? Top-notch. Some of the best artwork I've seen here.

Graphics - 10/10
    Story - 1/10
    Characters - n/a
    Fun - 10/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Specter2470

Dumb Koala fucking did it AGAIN!!
    He made a super sexy, ultimate fap worthy games that drove me wild!
    I don't know how he does it, I don't fucking CARE.
    THAT he does it is all that matters to me, and NO ONE does it better!
    Some of the sexiest things I have ever seen by a pool, and it's with 2 sisters and their dad.
    I love girls that squirt - my ex was a fucking fire hose in bed. Koala's girls ALL squirt, and I couldn't be happier seeing it!
    Dude, you have my eternal love and gratitude for all these gems you put out.
    PLEASE never stop!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MasterFreezzy

The first thing I want to say is wow! This game is fabulous, in all the aspect I was looking for. As a sequel to the original game Vicky's Investigation, it's very successful. It is still a very short game but all the points seem to have been taken up a notch.

In this sequel (standalone), it is more obvious to see certain personalities stand up, which forms a stronger story and we can see a universe forming. The realism is still a bit low, but we can clearly see the "blackmailing" and the reaction and behaviour seems right.

So, I will enumerate the pros and cons according to me.

Pros
    -The graphics and the characters were excellent.
    -The base idea stay the same, and its working well.
    -Plenty of sex scenes.
    -No bugs detected.
    -Realistic bodies.
    -Good fetishes for me. (Squirting = wow!)
    -The animations are phenomenal!
    -The music is a great addition.

Cons
    -Still can't change the name of the protagonist.
    -Story still a bit cliche.
    -Some sentences are again strangely written.

Graphics : 9/10
    Characters looks : 9/10
    Characters personality : 7/10
    Story : 6/10
    Animations : 9/10
    Sex level : 10/10
    Fetishes : 7/10
    Originality : 6/10
    Realism : 7/10
    Fun while playing : 10/10

Final note : 8/10

I would say for a sequel or a standalone game it's just excellent. It is obvious to see that the fantasy has been pushed further and this is a big plus. In short, if you are looking for a simple little game for fun, it is ideal.

Keep up the good work!

<3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

colween

DumbKoala... You are very talented I must say.
    You have made here another masterpiece.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for this wonderful novel, it really deserves everyone's support so we can enjoy more games in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ExhibLover

A bit over the line, but really hot. Of course there girls are 18, right ;) This could be extended a bit with more stories in the same line of thought (no panties, masturbation in car, you think of it)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

5thHead

"Dumb Koala" did it again and presents us with another small masterpiece. Stunning graphics and a catching plot.
    All their creations are off the highest standards. There is only one minus that i can think off that i think all of us can agree upon.
    Would love to see a full VN that goes a bit slower towards the action and deeper into the character development.

No matter what THUMBS up and download you won't be disappointed.

Great job