VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Satellite [7DOTS & Rock Frog]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Medvedeg

good old anti-utopia. it is one of vn than interesting to read rather to fap your cucumber at pictures. replayable too! 3 or 4 roots i think. so i love this game. this game has a vibe of acsepting true love.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PerpetuallyAmiss

The MC of this makes and art form out of getting shit on. He's surounded by actual peers and wants to prove to himself and them what he's worth. The game its self has little H content inspite the abundance of attractive woman. It also like to kick your heart in the ass with an ever worsening state of affairs in the second half. There might be little motive to replay because its four endings are called, Futility, Zero Ge, The Unknown, and DOOM. A good story all the same with good group dynamics and likable characters with their own motivations.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dayswithoutincident69

so, how many endings are there?

some dudes where were right, you'll care for these fictional characters, well written indeed. the dialogues and descriptions of events are bit lengthy, but hey, they're well written so all in all it's good
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Resizer

Surprisingly awesome game. I like this stile and this genre. I have not played such games for a long time because of their rarity. I recommend to all fans of the genre.The game recalled the best examples of cyberpunk and arcade games in slot machines of the 90s
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Incombat

Not much on the H-content,but as far as VN's go,that was pretty entertaining. Main character is pretty charming, girls are pretty, story has some twists,writing sometimes serious,sometimes liight-hearted. And some minigames to break the monotony(completely skippable). Overall, it was short,but enjoyable experience.