4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
This looks promising.

Just a question before playing it: is there any kind of an ending already? I don't see the tag completed, so I'm wondering if playing it now I'll end up with some sort of cliffhanger.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey Dev. It would be a great game right for my taste, if you didn't made it compleatly unarousing for me,
by making the Female MC gladly throw herself at it.

NTR without reluctance on female part is not NTR for me. (technicaly it is Netorare type A, but it is more like consensual cheating than Netorare)

So wish you good luck with the game, but unfortunatly it is not for me.

PS. Apparently the cheating isn't exacly willing on Main Heroine part, it is case of recentful coertion into it. In that case I will be happy to check it out.
Well the text on the introduction made it feel like she is absolutly on board with the NTR from the start. I guess it is misleading.

Last edited:

assdfds

Feb 3, 2017
Played it for a while, but the suspicion got me. I didnt have any saves, so i had to start over. Second playthrough I got even farther, saving as I went this time, and I felt like something good was finally about to happen, but I got caught again. Turns out that all my saves except for the earliest are corrupted and I can't load any of them. So fuck that. I'm not doing that grind again.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes