4.50 star(s) 30 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
Haven't played either game, but I've lurked hard and I gotta say, seems like a terrible Dev. Both his games are in the absolute weeds. 8+ months for v0.02? One needs to produce content before one can milk it...I seriously hope this is a side hobby for the dev and not something he wants to be monetarily successful at.
I haven't been here a couple of months but like, last I read the artist he had for this game was in ukraine at the time which is one of the reasons why nothings been updated. Wondering if that has changed tho since like I said I haven't been caught up for a bit. But uhhh yeah, "satisfy him" was just his side game and he made it known that it was his "side game" that he would only work on when he had free time so it is up to folks whether they want to support it or not knowing these facts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
People seem to think that if there is no update every month or so that games are abandoned. This is not the devs' fulltime job and they only work on their games when they can. Too lazy to click on the Subscribestar link? Last post is from 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: UnknownBava

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
People seem to think that if there is no update every month or so that games are abandoned. This is not the devs' fulltime job and they only work on their games when they can. Too lazy to click on the Subscribestar link? Last post is from 3 weeks ago.
People are lazy and demanding of free stuff as though they deserve it. Society in general has just gotten so gross with people only caring about themselves. My faith in humanity is at a all time low.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I know that the dev said he's focusing more on his other game and he doesn't have a release date for his game but what do you guys think? can we expect to see an update before the end of the summer?

And what about his other game?? It's been 7 months since there was an update

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
I would be happy if there was an update later this year. But I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen either.
It's not like I have nothing to do and just wait for an update in this thread. I still have a lot to do in my life that unfortunately doesn't seem to apply to others.

Reactions: rey7

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I would be happy if there was an update later this year. But I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen either.
It's not like I have nothing to do and just wait for an update in this thread. I still have a lot to do in my life that unfortunately doesn't seem to apply to others.
I mean I get people being excited about a game and wanting to play more of it... it means the dev did and is doing a good job but yeah I have lots of other games, things I have going on as well and one game being delayed for however long is not going to affect me that much.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
author said they would announce when they are close to releasing the new update so considering they havent; it will be most likely in mid fall or winter.
I myself am probably going to start using the completed status to search for games, its hard to find games you like and then have to wait possibly long periods of time in between updates. This way I just won't see games until they are done.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
author said they would announce when they are close to releasing the new update so considering they havent; it will be most likely in mid fall or winter.
Is winter , the next release will be in winter , but is the winter of Game of thrones...

Reactions: Hgryg
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes