4.50 star(s) 30 Votes
Apr 16, 2022
So, no sex scenes in the game and the last patch was almost a year ago?

Incoming [Abandoned]
LMFAO, I said this as a joke but apparently I hit the nail in the head.

To the developer, regardless of how active in Discord you are and how your "fanbase knows what you're doing" the truth is, your M.O. sends a lot of red flags that this will never go anywhere, people will judge your progress not in a vacuum but in comparison to other games and the many other experiences we have had with patreon and similar platforms and what you're doing right now as a developer is closer to Curse of Pleasure (abandoned), Bone Tales the Manor (abandoned), Jessica O'Neils (5 minute updated every year) or Milfy City (abandoned) than it is to let's say, Laura's Lustful Secrets or Fleeting Iris or The Genesis Order that are teams that constantly put out massive patches with quality content, you're not "somewhere in the middle", you're pending towards the side you don't want to be at and that side is this will never get finished side.

Reactions: jaden000

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The tag will be lifted once a proper update is posted, don't worry. But I don't agree that saying the game is abandoned is misleading, you said it yourself on your subscribestar page that you would work on this game only when you felt like it, and it's be almost a year since the last update, In the end you can't blame people for taking you on your word. All the proof of life from discord that gets posted around here seem rather minor, so who's to know where the game really stands.
LMFAO, I said this as a joke but apparently I hit the nail in the head.

To the developer, regardless of how active in Discord you are and how your "fanbase knows what you're doing" the truth is, your M.O. sends a lot of red flags that this will never go anywhere, people will judge your progress not in a vacuum but in comparison to other games and the many other experiences we have had with patreon and similar platforms and what you're doing right now as a developer is closer to Curse of Pleasure (abandoned), Bone Tales the Manor (abandoned), Jessica O'Neils (5 minute updated every year) or Milfy City (abandoned) than it is to let's say, Laura's Lustful Secrets or Fleeting Iris or The Genesis Order that are teams that constantly put out massive patches with quality content, you're not "somewhere in the middle", you're pending towards the side you don't want to be at and that side is this will never get finished side.
If "abandoned" means "is taking a lot of time" then it's fine.
If "abandoned" means "no longer being worked on" then it's false information.

I don't know what gets posted here or not, but I have told my subs that "whoever wants to leak stuff on f95 I'm fine with it".

I don't mind the tag staying until I release the update. If this is how it works here (to perhaps protect future subs from a project that is taking a lot of time between updates) then it's fine.

But I wanted to clarify that both me and the artist are actively working on it to avoid any misinterpretations of that word.

Last but not least, I don't compare myself with other developers because we're doing different projects and are working under different circumstances. The only thing I can do is look up to Remtairy and hope that at some point I can reach their production quality as well as their consistency in updates. I know I'm far from that, but I believe I will eventually get there.

PS: I apologize if I brought anyone any discomfort for taking this long to update. The only thing I can do is keep my head down, keep on working hard, keep on studying and learning, and hope that the future does, indeed, bring more quality in faster updates.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
It's just a matter of perspective, nothing more nothing less.
- You think a blowjob would help the corruption/game in the right direction.
- The developer think a blowjob is much later in the progression of corruption, and will only kill the satisfation of the slow corruption done properly. Which is what Onedge want.
- If you want to ask him yourself, he's always on Discord and answers most questions quickly.

And I agree, even though a blowjob is hot as fuck, going from light harassment of Irene to her sucking Daiki's dick in the next update just make no sense at all, unless she is a freaking slut or a whore. And Irene is neither, which is why slow progression is needed by Daiki to be successfull.
- If you want to satisfy your urges, and have a quick fap there is already a blowjob of Irene+Daiki on the subscribestar page :coffee:

My question was: Is Irene going to fuck Daiki before the blowjob? That's exactly what I wanted to ask. I do not agree with this.

Well... it's been 9 months since the last update and we don't know when Corruption 1 will be released. And then it will take another 9 months or more for Corruption 2. I would even pay the monthly fee if it took less, but that prevents some from risking paying.

Last edited:

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
It's just a matter of perspective, nothing more nothing less.
- You think a blowjob would help the corruption/game in the right direction.
- The developer think a blowjob is much later in the progression of corruption, and will only kill the satisfation of the slow corruption done properly. Which is what Onedge want.
- If you want to ask him yourself, he's always on Discord and answers most questions quickly.

And I agree, even though a blowjob is hot as fuck, going from light harassment of Irene to her sucking Daiki's dick in the next update just make no sense at all, unless she is a freaking slut or a whore. And Irene is neither, which is why slow progression is needed by Daiki to be successfull.
- If you want to satisfy your urges, and have a quick fap there is already a blowjob of Irene+Daiki on the subscribestar page :coffee:
Onedge just said: "whoever wants to leak stuff on f95 I'm fine with it".

Feel free to share the image.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aNTiReal

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Apparently, someone falsely reported the game as abandoned.

I assume that most probably it was someone who got frustrated and for that I am sorry, I don't want to frustrate anyone.

Look, my whole deal is that I play games, but I got frustrated because most games were too simple and without interesting mechanics. I often found myself asking "why" they are wasting cool opportunities, or coming up with mechanics that would enhance the gameplay on the spot and wondering why they didn't come up with them themselves, etc. So I thought I should learn code and start developing games myself.

Turns out, the reason why most games lack mechanics is because they require a lot of work. So I'm more than happy to put in that work, but it does take time.

Anyway, I'm off to continue coding ^_^

Oh, and here's some teasers to leave on a happy note.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

I assume that most probably it was someone who got frustrated and for that I am sorry, I don't want to frustrate anyone.

Look, my whole deal is that I play games, but I got frustrated because most games were too simple and without interesting mechanics. I often found myself asking "why" they are wasting cool opportunities, or coming up with mechanics that would enhance the gameplay on the spot and wondering why they didn't come up with them themselves, etc. So I thought I should learn code and start developing games myself.

Turns out, the reason why most games lack mechanics is because they require a lot of work. So I'm more than happy to put in that work, but it does take time.

Hot new teasers, specially the last one (shower) ;) I also like the NTR "reading" session ;)

Best of luck with the game Onedge I am certain it is worth the wait. :)

Seraphimos

Dec 10, 2018
Onedge No, you understand people's logic wrong.
It's not because it's taking too long, it's because there are a lot of devs that are just lazy or lost interest, but keeps milking their patrons, dropping little patches once every half a year or so. (Claiming its because of covid, irl, too hard, etc)
And they all have one thing in common. They all have no ETA of patches, just like you.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
GOD MODE is broken game keeps ending on me
Download this, but only replace Items.json (in www/data) - the other files introduce another unforseen bug. The Items.json file should fix the god mode problem. (Keep the previous file as backup in case this one breaks anything). Please do tell if it fixed the issue.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Download this, MEGA but only replace Items.json (in www/data) - the other files introduce another unforseen bug. The Items.json file should fix the god mode problem. (Keep the previous file as backup in case this one breaks anything). Please do tell if it fixed the issue.
nope didnt work would it make a difference if maybe i started a new game?

Dec 15, 2019
Download this, MEGA but only replace Items.json (in www/data) - the other files introduce another unforseen bug. The Items.json file should fix the god mode problem. (Keep the previous file as backup in case this one breaks anything). Please do tell if it fixed the issue.
I hope you make history with this game.

1.You game is not like the other NTR that is a copy past situations
2.You can be punished for doing NTR stuff, nothing like the other games where you just do it anyway nothing happen, some have new dialogues or changes but nothing that impact the history or the game universe

Another Autor that i see with this potential is the dev of Reyna, if we put the concep that she want in her game with this game mechanics maybe will be agoos thing for who want immersion and a livid world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge

Dreamnyasha

Jul 6, 2020
I hope you make history with this game.

1.You game is not like the other NTR that is a copy past situations
2.You can be punished for doing NTR stuff, nothing like the other games where you just do it anyway nothing happen, some have new dialogues or changes but nothing that impact the history or the game universe

Another Autor that i see with this potential is the dev of Reyna, if we put the concep that she want in her game with this game mechanics maybe will be agoos thing for who want immersion and a livid world.
Reyna? This is the name of the game?

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

See you gotta release fast early, become one of the mods favorite games, then you can pump the breaks and do 1 update a year. You should really consider dropping two updates in quick succession.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes