4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hope for the full version where I can download this one is really good I’ve played on edge the art is good but gameplay is kinda boring so when I played this gave a different experience it’s the ntr game I’ve been waiting for

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
If we have luck it will come at the end of this month, if won't have luck, the update might come next month
i understand how eagerly player waiting for this update, but from month to month is like we are expecting too much and end up to be disappointed later on. so imo, its better to think it will be update next year so that we're not really waiting for update.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Apparently, someone falsely reported the game as abandoned.

I assume that most probably it was someone who got frustrated and for that I am sorry, I don't want to frustrate anyone.

Look, my whole deal is that I play games, but I got frustrated because most games were too simple and without interesting mechanics. I often found myself asking "why" they are wasting cool opportunities, or coming up with mechanics that would enhance the gameplay on the spot and wondering why they didn't come up with them themselves, etc. So I thought I should learn code and start developing games myself.

Turns out, the reason why most games lack mechanics is because they require a lot of work. So I'm more than happy to put in that work, but it does take time.

Anyway, I'm off to continue coding ^_^

Oh, and here's some teasers to leave on a happy note.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, no. You're game is for all intents and purposes abandoned. Games require work yes, but you are hardly doing any. It's been a year and you're making an RPG maker game, i don't even need to see the next update to know it's a week worth of full time work. You get away with it because the standards bar for these things is set all the way up to "Literal Scam" level. The least you could do is spare everyone your hypocrisy and bullshit and stop pretending your gonna set the world of video games on fire.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, no. You're game is for all intents and purposes abandoned. Games require work yes, but you are hardly doing any. It's been a year and you're making an RPG maker game, i don't even need to see the next update to know it's a week worth of full time work. You get away with it because the standards bar for these things is set all the way up to "Literal Scam" level. The least you could do is spare everyone your hypocrisy and bullshit and stop pretending your gonna set the world of video games on fire.
Ouch, someone didn't get his chamomile. Don't worry everything will be ok.

Reactions: xgravex

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
You might not agree with his opinion but putting him down is not cool. Just because you think its ok for a dev to jerk people around doesn't mean other people do.
Read dev's post and and the guy's post and come back telling me about putting people down. Devs are not dogs, you can't be a total jerk with them just because. Can't believe I have to explain this...

Reactions: xgravex and yonatan

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I read both, and I agree devs are not dogs, however several of the devs that have posted games on this site have abused people who donated to their games. Abandoning the games because they didn't make enough money for example while never tell people they had to make a certain amount to keep making the game. Now most devs I think are decent people but more and more seem to want to make outrageous amounts of money and are willing to jerk people around and waste their money. This dev feels that way to me and the guy was being honest about what he saw as the devs practices and in a way warning other people which I totally respect. Your comment did nothing to further anything and was attacking.

I have also defended many devs who I think are doing good work and not jerking people around but honestly when you take money from people, I don't care if its donations or whatever you sort of have an obligation. Now I haven't donated but there are people who have to many games and been ripped. If you think that is ok then you and I have a very different idea of what is acceptable. I can't believe I have to explain that.

Last edited:
Reactions: droglob

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I read both, and I agree devs are not dogs, however several of the devs that have posted games on this site have abused people who donated to their games. Abandoning the games because they didn't make enough money for example while never tell people they had to make a certain amount to keep making the game. Now most devs I think are decent people but more and more seem to want to make outrageous amounts of money and are willing to jerk people around and waste their money. This dev feels that way to me and the guy was being honest about what he saw as the devs practices and in a way warning other people which I totally respect. Your comment did nothing to further anything and was attacking.

I have also defended many devs who I think are doing good work and not jerking people around but honestly when you take money from people, I don't care if its donations or whatever you sort of have an obligation. Now I haven't donated but there are people who have to many games and been ripped. If you think that is ok then you and I have a very different idea of what is acceptable. I can't believe I have to explain that.
Onedge never hid the fact he wiill only publish finished chapters (here on satisfy him perf content by perk content) and that his other game is his priority. He never lied.

But maybe you are right. Maybe I should go and randomly tell people hypocrites when I "feel" they perhaps may eventually be, even when they did nothing to me... Do I have to start with you, defending an insulting jerk when someone only tell him to cool down ?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Onedge never hid the fact he wiill only publish finished chapters (here on satisfy him perf content by perk content) and that his other game is his priority. He never lied.

But maybe you are right. Maybe I should go and randomly tell people hypocrites when I "feel" they perhaps may eventually be, even when they did nothing to me... Do I have to start with you, defending an insulting jerk when someone only tell him to cool down ?
I agree with you. But while you're correct in saying that the dev never lied on the subscribestar about the circumstances of this project in particular, it's still worth pointing out that his so called priority game has not seen an update for a whole year, much like this one. So unfortunately, it's not like people are seeing any work get put out in either front.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

wow yes because someone doesn't outright lie means he is not misleading people? Get real, I could not lie once but tell people just enough "truth" to make them believe anything I want. I don't do that because I am not a jerk. Fine, you think that as long as someone doesn't outright lie then they can say whatever they want and shame on people who follow them because they were stupid? Got it, don't buy a used car dude you will get totally taken advantage of.

Oh I bought a used car and the guy said it just needed a tiny bit of work done. 5 thousand dollars later the car still needs work. The guy didn't lie once. That you support people like this example says a lot about you.

When you live long enough, you learn there are more dishonest people then honest people in this world even if they don't outright lie.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes