4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Love the artstyle so reading about the slow dev process is kind of a bummer.

Also from the dev notes the wifey never loose her love for her husband right?
So its just plain cheating in a sense and not NTR. :unsure:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
At this point I feel like people should just give up on this game to avoid further disappointment. Even if the update comes out, the one following will probably take years if it ever comes out.
That and anyone who doesn't think this dev is just jerking people around at this point.... well I probably would get banned for saying what I think of those people.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
That and anyone who doesn't think this dev is just jerking people around at this point.... well I probably would get banned for saying what I think of those people.
Well, its a pretty elaborate circle jerk then since the dev has been active in discord with why its taken so long. He regularly updates where the progress is, and answers any questions. But sure maybe he has been making fake screen shots sure, for whatever reason that may be. lol (hEs sTeAlIng yOur dOno!)

Yes, there was a year of no updates and there was a reason for that. Both this game and his other one were delayed significantly. While I agree on the dev working on 2 games at the same time is a bit of a worry, the fact that he has not just ghosted everyone leaves me to give him the benefit of the doubt. Both the dev and the artist explain where they are in production.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Well, its a pretty elaborate circle jerk then since the dev has been active in discord with why its taken so long. He regularly updates where the progress is, and answers any questions. But sure maybe he has been making fake screen shots sure, for whatever reason that may be. lol (hEs sTeAlIng yOur dOno!)

Yes, there was a year of no updates and there was a reason for that. Both this game and his other one were delayed significantly. While I agree on the dev working on 2 games at the same time is a bit of a worry, the fact that he has not just ghosted everyone leaves me to give him the benefit of the doubt. Both the dev and the artist explain where they are in production.
Or the dev like to jerk people around, just because they are active on discord doesn't mean squat, just because there are screen shots doesn't mean squat. The hairs on my butt could make screen shots out of nothing, doesn't mean there is a game behind them. My opinion, its put up or shut up time for this dev. "working" on 2 games and by working I mean clearly not working is a joke and is another way to just jerk people around. Oh and I could come up with 2 billion reasons why I don't do something. If you claim you are going to do something shut up and do it, quit talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My opinion, its put up or shut up time for this dev.
Yes, how dare a dev do what his paying patrons voted for and complete a large portion of the game instead of quick releases. The bastard.

BTW your save won't work on the new release since its been recoded from the ground up. (yea it sucks, but this has been know for like a year)

Either way, I hope you find a game to relieve your balls soon man, it must be gettin bad, im sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, how dare a dev do what his paying patrons voted for and complete a large portion of the game instead of quick releases. The bastard.

BTW your save won't work on the new release since its been recoded from the ground up. (yea it sucks, but this has been know for like a year)

Either way, I hope you find a game to relieve your balls soon man, it must be gettin bad, im sorry.
Ah yes, the dev buttkissers come out to attack someone who dares to question what this dev is doing. 2 games, both not being worked on or if they are its like 2 seconds a day with no release for either in what over a year?

Are you being defensive because you feel stupid for supporting this dev who clearly has no problem jerking people around? I mean I understand that, I think I would feel stupid as well but thankfully I have a brain and am not that stupid.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Ah yes, the dev buttkissers come out to attack someone who dares to question what this dev is doing. 2 games, both not being worked on or if they are its like 2 seconds a day with no release for either in what over a year?

Are you being defensive because you feel stupid for supporting this dev who clearly has no problem jerking people around? I mean I understand that, I think I would feel stupid as well but thankfully I have a brain and am not that stupid.
I haven't given any money. Its just funny seeing people butt hurt that an in development game is not drip-feeding 10min updates every month like most games. Over a year ago the dev said the artist was unavailable so he decided to refactor the code from scratch to allow more streamlined updates in the future and that it was going to be a while for anything new. He then ask his paying patrons if they wanted to release something at the start of the year or get the game in a state that completes the next corruption stage. They voted to wait and have a massive update. It is what it is.

If you consider the game dead then unfollow the thread ezpz. Personally, I like arguing online, so im havin' fun either way.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I haven't given any money. Its just funny seeing people butt hurt that an in development game is not drip-feeding 10min updates every month like most games. Over a year ago the dev said the artist was unavailable so he decided to refactor the code from scratch to allow more streamlined updates in the future and that it was going to be a while for anything new. He then ask his paying patrons if they wanted to release something at the start of the year or get the game in a state that completes the next corruption stage. They voted to wait and have a massive update. It is what it is.

If you consider the game dead then unfollow the thread ezpz. Personally, I like arguing online, so im havin' fun either way.
I like arguing online as well.... I also don't like people who jerk people around. I honestly don't care about the game at this point, the dev has lost me with their delays and excuses.

Now you can believe the dev if you want to, just like apparently most of his Patreon follows did but I have been screwed over by game devs far to many times to just trust, oh the artist bla bla bla, oh my homework bla bla bla, oh family issues bla bla bla.

Point is, if you want to do something you will. If you want to jerk people around you will. If you want to lie your butt off to see how gullible people are you will. Maybe the dev screwed over the artist and they left for good reason. Do you know all the specific details? If not then you are just trusting this dev at his word. I don't do that, I trust people who prove to me they are trustworthy.

Merger123

Apr 20, 2020
im surprised that there was someone who doesn't consider the developer to be a scammer who just pulls money from subscribers LOL, for this there must be an incredibly strong faith in people.
Defending the developer is stupid, because nothing has been done in a year, and I am more than sure that the next "incredibly huge update" will add content for 10 minutes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
im surprised that there was someone who doesn't consider the developer to be a scammer who just pulls money from subscribers LOL, for this there must be an incredibly strong faith in people.
Defending the developer is stupid, because nothing has been done in a year, and I am more than sure that the next "incredibly huge update" will add content for 10 minutes
Well said, I mean honestly how gullible are people? Its like people's brains these days are on autopilot or something.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I see it more that people are so brain rotted from tiktok that they can't fathom something taking over year, since that seems like 5 lifetimes ago. no update in a week reeeeeeeeeee, lol.

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
I see it more that people are so brain rotted from tiktok that they can't fathom something taking over year, since that seems like 5 lifetimes ago. no update in a week reeeeeeeeeee, lol.
Bruh you got some issues, stop being so gullible and blind worshipping people. He is literally making the game in RPG maker using pre existing assets it doesn't take over a year to put out small updates. The only thing that may take some time in making this types of game is drawing the still images that shows in certain scenes which again doesn't take a whole freaking year to draw. Both of his games are dead for over a year and you still believe he is "working" on the games. I have already seen so many dead games like this where devs just keep assuring their fanbase the updates are on the way and the fanboys literally go out of their ways to attack anyone criticizing the games delay.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He is literally making the game in RPG maker using pre existing assets
See now your just talking in bad faith. It has nothing to do with criticizing purely based on the delay or dislike of the game. You claim the games are dead because you don't see any news here on a site for pirating games. By that logic Elder Scrolls 6 is dead, they abandoned it, and I haven't heard anything new so it's dead.

I have not given this dev any money so I'm not entitled to anything. And I doubt anyone complaining here has either, as if you did you would have swayed the poll to release sooner. Sure there have been no updates here on this pirate site but I do see him post brand-new assets and info on the progress pretty much every few days.

But I know you won't care about anything more than venting frustration, it's going to be ok man. I can't convince you the game is not dead, just as you can't convince me that it's not. ;)

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes