4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How much money did he make?
How much many did he make? Weird question, probably none.
- Good chance all money he makes is re-invested back into the game or put aside to get re-invested into the game later.
- Else ask him on his discord, he often gives a pretty straight answer.

What he makes per month?¿
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any group sex planned or is it literally only the UB who gets something?

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
LMAO this thread is always so fucking hilarious. It has become a routine of mine to read these fanboys trying to validate taking 5 years to make a rpgmaker game (It WILL realistically take at least 5 years since the next update will be only like 1/4 of the game and it will be out in 1.5 years of time after the last one.)
Yea its totally normal to make two games at the same time and not update neither of them in more than a year.
And some dude is saying he is rewriting the code, like what? Most complex code of rpgmaker games makes the game have a day night cycle, barely. Dude then proceeded to compare this joke of a game to Elder Scrolls. I CAAAANT

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
LMAO this thread is always so fucking hilarious. It has become a routine of mine to read these fanboys trying to validate taking 5 years to make a rpgmaker game (It WILL realistically take at least 5 years since the next update will be only like 1/4 of the game and it will be out in 1.5 years of time after the last one.)
Yea its totally normal to make two games at the same time and not update neither of them in more than a year.
And some dude is saying he is rewriting the code, like what? Most complex code of rpgmaker games makes the game have a day night cycle, barely. Dude then proceeded to compare this joke of a game to Elder Scrolls. I CAAAANT
wheres your rpg maker game?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
wheres your rpg maker game?
He doesn't need to make his own to criticize this. And you can look at other games on this website to see how fast a game can be made. It's not really rocket science. It's also not hard to imagine someone might try and manipulate others on the internet. I'm not saying this dev or any other dev is, but if you're going to completely trust some stranger online just because he's a dev or something then I worry for your safety.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He doesn't need to make his own to criticize this. And you can look at other games on this website to see how fast a game can be made. It's not really rocket science. It's also not hard to imagine someone might try and manipulate others on the internet. I'm not saying this dev or any other dev is, but if you're going to completely trust some stranger online just because he's a dev or something then I worry for your safety.
My point is just that he assumes the dev is only using the base rpg maker, and not doing anything himself. Just because it's rpg maker does not mean it's as simple as a few mouse clicks. Especially when using custom purpose-built plugins, which is what this dev is doing, hence the recoding part.

It's perfectly valid to be skeptical, or to be mad at how long it's taken. But to just say because it's rpgmaker it's easy and the dev should have something every month is stupid as hell.

Reactions: SanaeS

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I love the fact that there are still people who are defending this at best lazy dev at worst scammer dev.

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
My point is just that he assumes the dev is only using the base rpg maker, and not doing anything himself. Just because it's rpg maker does not mean it's as simple as a few mouse clicks. Especially when using custom purpose-built plugins, which is what this dev is doing, hence the recoding part.

It's perfectly valid to be skeptical, or to be mad at how long it's taken. But to just say because it's rpgmaker it's easy and the dev should have something every month is stupid as hell.
Well im a professional programmer so i thought i knew what i was talking about but if you say a packaged game maker toy is really hard to get around for years, maybe you are right. Or just maybe, dev shouldnt collect money on internet for the "coming soon" two game of his while having an irl job. But you do you.

Reactions: Product Placement

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well im a professional programmer so i thought i knew what i was talking about but if you say a packaged game maker toy is really hard to get around for years, maybe you are right. Or just maybe, dev shouldnt collect money on internet for the "coming soon" two game of his while having an irl job. But you do you.
Then don't give him any money. You gotta realize how condescending you sound by calling it a "toy" and claiming you're a giga chad programmer right? lol It just baffles me that people keep coming here to say dev is dead, game suck. You can just leave and forget this game exists. But for some reason, you personally feel slighted. Just as you don't understand why someone would defend the dev, I don't get why you still stick around to argue.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
I love the fact that people who clearly hate the game keep coming back and following the thread. lol
There are a lot of masochists and hobbyless people.^^
Just as I mentioned in the past and you now… don't give him money and ignore the game until there is a new update. xD

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes