4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Check out the discord.
The update is coming.... The dev is a perfectionist and you can maybe blame him for adding more features and making the systems more complex. But he is getting stuff done.
so wait, he tells you stuff and you just believe it? Sorry because of the time between updates I will believe it when it actually happens.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
so wait, he tells you stuff and you just believe it? Sorry because of the time between updates I will believe it when it actually happens.
You can read and see the screenshots for yourself... He tells that to everyone on the discord....

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
End result if it really has as little as it is suppose to have the amount of waiting time. Is it really worth the wait? And i mean ACTUAL content not all the in between bs.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
guys can anyone post screenshots of what the dev is telling in the discord server
On the 3rd he mentioned he had 4 or 5 scenes left probably. He wants to make sure it all fits story-wise and doesn't come off as forced or blackmail, he wants Irene to be falling for the fat bastard, and not just be forced into it. A few weeks before he showed his work in making the HUD and the mechanics of how he will track objectives ect. And that he was done with his custom plugin to make scenes without lag.

In fact, he seemed to be super stoked that he could now hold the skip button and blast through scenes without lagging or glitching out and posted a few vids of him speeding through old stuff. (Anyone who has ever done coding and gottin sucked into a hole of something that seems simple but never works, then finally getting it to work can understand his hype at somethin so trivial, lol) I once spent 2 weeks trying to get a color wheel to change the colors of a HUD in real-time, and it just never worked out, until it did and I would not shut up about it to my friends till they banned me from the chat for a day to stop hearing about it, lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sfoMMA85
Aug 24, 2020
As I predicted, h1 still seems to be the right guess for the release date, yeah 5 scenes seems less but it might take a long time for him if he encounters lots of problems.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes