4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Some of these sound a lot less like problems and a lot more like features for people that are into it.

You should do better on figuring out the difference between your personal taste and what are actual 'issues' that need to be solved. Admonishing the developer for having a big titted woman getting it on with an ugly bastard when the game was obviously made for people who like those things is just silly.

The game isn't for you. We get it. Thanks for the "input".
Exacly - and I dont get the big tited argument eighter,

Usualy I would agree with it, as I dont like when it is pushed to the grotesque leveles,
but there are actualy pretty moderate compared to most game of this style of art.

Bone's Mansion or Scarlet Ann's games all have much much bigger titied heroines.

Grind is there I admit it, but not the the point where you spend multiple in-game-days not progressing story at all.

Other than that - he clearly don't get what is the point of this kind of game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hey Dev. It would be a great game right for my taste, if you didn't made it compleatly unarousing for me,
by making the Female MC gladly throw herself at it.
Anyway - I played through the whole game and it is probably my favourite Western Game I played so far, only maybe comperable to Hentaia Chronicles, but with much better graphics.
That's why you play the game first people and save your complaints for later.
So many people like to complain about a game without even trying it, only to discover later it is their favorite game...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
That's why you play the game first people and save your complaints for later.
So many people like to complain about a game without even trying it, only to discover later it is their favorite game...
Well true, but it was not a complain on the game, but on how it was described on the First page. You dont have time to check every game out there, so you gotta work with what is given to you - description, reviews, images, tags.
Bad labeling can hurt a good product.
And I wasn't the only one who was misslead to believe it is diffrent kind of game, as sfoMMA85 confirmed.

Generaly though I agree with you. Also sometimes it is worth playing the games that technicaly aren't for you, and contain fetishes and plots you didn't liked untill now. I think everyone at their teens was in the Anti-NTR camp for a bit, before they saw stuff that change their mind. So it is good to step out of once comfort zone from time to time.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well true, but it was not a complain on the game, but on how it was described on the First page. You dont have time to check every game out there, so you gotta work with what is given to you - description, reviews, images, tags.
Bad labeling can hurt a good product.
It's that secular old problem "don't judge a book by its cover", even if you can gather some info about the summary, tags and screenshot it is only after playing that you are going to truly know if it is for you.

And while I agree that people might not have time to check every game, they could save up some extra time by not complaining about stuff they haven't checked out.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I am surprised that Onedge made this. Not displeased, but definitely surprised.

Chrysophade

Dec 5, 2018
Onedge You see - that description is not great ;-

Anyway - I played through the whole game and it is probably my favourite Western NTR Game I played so far, only maybe comperable to Hentaia Chronicles, but with much better graphics.

THIS IS EXACLY the game I wish to see, and I would love to see more. Well It will have my suport, but I am worried since it is a author mentioned secondary game for him.

Anyway - Author surely has great talent, to make the game very profesionaly, and written in a very alluring way.
Technicaly, Graphicaly, and storywise - there aren't almost any flaws.
And I love the anchivements aka "experineces" system. - Nice addition.

So instead of pointing flaws here is a short wishlist:

1) Hopefully a lot of the sex will be done in sneaky stealthy way, just out of husbands/boyfriends sight
Stealth sex - in risky and compromising situations, barely avoiding detection is my favourite thing

2) really looking forward to more Daughter scenes, maybe we can see more of her inner thoughts too ?

3) And personal pet peve of mine - I know people actualy are hot for this kind of look of stern woman with glasses,
but I personaly have a bit of anti-fetish for glasses ;p.
Maybe it would be possible to have a toggable glasses for the Main Heroine ? If that would be too much a strain on the artist I understand.

4) When we will get to actual penetration - I hope to see internal x-ray visions, with visible cervix penetrations - that thing is hot.

5) and Agehao's, agehao makes a good scene great ;-)

Thanks a lot for this release - I can totaly fully endores it to all NTR fans out there !
Great job !
having talked to the dev about this game before it was put on here, i will say that this game is supposed to be second to his main game that hes deving "On Edge". he will be doing stuff for this during times when hes not working his day job and only during breaks from working on On Edge. what im getting at is im not sure glasses would be able to become toggle-able since it would require double the art for that character to be done or the character art and glasses art would be seperate which would might more time and effort than what would be doable. now there is a chance that he might have something done on On Edge and would beable to reuse it to make glasses removable but i doubt it

Reactions: Angmir

Chrysophade

Dec 5, 2018
I highly doubt that the dev is going to fix all the problems of
1. RPGM used for non-RPG game
2. Mutant tits are too bizarre to take seriously and the game is not comedy
3. Grindy grind is grindy
4. Ugl;y dude is boner-killer
so I will pass, but if the dev decides to fix all four of those issues, I'll be back.
hes using rpgm because hes just putting this idea into the framework hes built from working on On Edge, and this game will be second to working on On Edge.

Chrysophade

Dec 5, 2018
This game is fantastic. I hope the dev decides to invest more time into it
It would be less priority than the main game hes working which is On Edge, but the mans not lazy so im sure hell be working on it when he has spare time but it would be a slow process

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Wow… I found one of these rare gems. This game has a lot of potential. I hope it doesn't take too long for new updates.

Reactions: vendarr

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this and one day hope to experience a completed version of it however my concern is that his other game seems to be making very little progress as it is, not to mention that there is actually a level of complexity to his games despite having a grindy repetitive game loop they are constantly adding features as the story progresses and there's great synchronicity between the features, they complement each other to improve both the difficulty and overall experience of the game.

While this is a great start to a game, the general flow of the game and art are pretty much on point I personally think the dev should focus on one game till completion or we are likely to end up with two abandoned incomplete games in the long run.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
where is the autosave? I really want to like this game, seems cool, but i had to skip the prologue because it kept getting stuck in the goblin scene. now, despite using a cheat app, it keeps killing me with the suspicion crap. I keep setting it to low, but it keeps bouncing back. also, the god mode thing does nothing.. sick of getting the game over!

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
any sure fire way to lower guilt? The 'god mode' doesn't seem to work as I used it and still got a game over from high suspicion. That said I've practiced a bit of restraint and now I'm barely staving off a game over from low satisfaction because she's in a constant state of uncontrollable regret for kissing an ugly bastard on the cheek.

Reactions: paddyo73
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes