4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Who's you people? One white knight is hardly you people. One asshole is also, hardly, you people.

The dev is a joke, that dude is a joke, you're becoming a joke.

The entertainment though, top tier quality.

Here's an hint. There's zero point in arguing with idiots in this forum, if you beat him a new one will come along, that is if the moderation team doesn't start deleting posts left and right when they start running out of arguments and start reporting for no reason. Just laugh, downvote, move on.

Cool. On Edge is also getting shit for updates, what's the excuse for that one?
Not really following that game, and I never said anything about the why. Only did some funny comparisons of other games that have insanely slow updates but contrary to this one have a high income.

Apr 16, 2022
Not really following that game, and I never said anything about the why. Only did some funny comparisons of other games that have insanely slow updates but contrary to this one have a high income.
Alright, fair, but one doesn't excuse the other though. We can discuss how profitable a milk job is but a milk job is a milk job and this is a milk job.

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
Surely a game with this much news from discord and 2 years of development will get updated in 3 more months

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Been a long time since a status update, so here we go:
- There have obviously been a lot more updates then the below showcased since OnEdge is very active all the time on discord.

Will keep most of the updates in spoiler brackets since there are previews that some might want to see for themself ingame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Fan Edit-Daiki's victory. Obviously in my version Daiki's a little more direct in coercion. I originally meant to post only 2 photos but I couldn't pick the best face she makes for the moment Daiki cums inside her.
Cool stuff, can't wait to see the real version from the man himself though. Would that be corruption 4 or 5 i wonder? I hope most people here can still get it up by then.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Of cause 2 years time is to long for an update, no doubt about it.
But pretty sure he is not milking anybody actually.... from his subscribestar:
View attachment 2980690
I do hope people did read this before they subbed, if not they should of cause jump ship.
- Meaning he is not really milking anybody? If people are still subbed its because they want to be, and hoping he will deliver an awesome update in the end :coffee:
The mental gymnastics people do to justify not having an update in over 2 years. Great post gave me a good chuckle.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes