4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

pester

May 22, 2017
any sure fire way to lower guilt? The 'god mode' doesn't seem to work as I used it and still got a game over from high suspicion. That said I've practiced a bit of restraint and now I'm barely staving off a game over from low satisfaction because she's in a constant state of uncontrollable regret for kissing an ugly bastard on the cheek.
guilt doesnt really matter, at max all it does is make it impossible for you to go to daiki's house. Can you get a game over from low satisfaction? I think all it does is make Daiki appear at your house to complain about his low satisfaction. Suspicion is the only one that gives you a game over i think so make sure to keep that low.

Correct me if im wrong everyone i never got a game over in the game.

Nero Saber

May 17, 2017
Let's remember this game is a work in progress, and this is only he first version, (and a fairly bulky one). And with this great reception, I'm sure we can expect great things, and why not some improvements ?

1 - I see many ppl with suspicion problem .
To low your suspicion to can (a) kiss the poor husband in the morning, (b) cook, not cuck, with Daiki left overs, (c) work in the library, (d) rest in the park bench. If you do this 1 time in a day I'm sure the suspicious will be in safe levels

2 - Yes the Doughter will have her spotlight, as you can see in the intro

3- the key word of thisgame is all posted clearly
NTR, DILF, UGLY BASTADS. If these tags are not your thing it OK, it's not like you are obligated to play this. ‍

4- As I know the Dev, and Onedge other works you won't need to worry about laziness .

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
Well I played it. Missing 3 scenes. Went to read a back. The greet your man one. To increase him liking me points. Then it bugs out. Puts your daughter back in the bed after she left. And no circle anywhere to sleep. Or the scene collector. So my game hard locked.

But the grind is to much for this. Only problem I have with rpgs. Imo. I like the game and where it's heading but hell someone make a cheat for unlimited money or something lol.

I'm on the phone so if I could edit the files I'd find it and change it. But I'm a noob to this stuff

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
But the grind is to much for this. Only problem I have with rpgs. Imo. I like the game and where it's heading but hell someone make a cheat for unlimited money or something lol.

You have 3 options, all three of them will allow you to easily cheat money into the game.

RpgMakerSaveEdit

Have Fun, Good Luck

Reactions: Netlinto

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
PLS DEVS HEAR ME OUT!!
You need to make the dialogue longer when the scenes appear.. like kissing and when irene caught daiki masturbate!

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
why is it always ugly bastard (ಥ _ ಥ)
cmon dude.. we almost never find milf x ugly dilf game
Please if anyone find an ntr game, dont ask for something like "oh.. he is ugly pls dev remove this guy" or "this game havve ntr pls remove" its different if u ask for avoidable ntr, for irene its totally good that she is unavoid but i want laura to be avoidable though..

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I love this game, the corruption pacing is great, the scenes are very erotic, I can see new ideas here and there. The game is overall fun to play and this is definitely a successful first release of the game, congratulations to onedge.

However, sandbox/simulation RPG maker games tend to be grindy, while the suspicion/gold/satisfaction management in this game is interesting, this system makes the game even more grindy as resources keep falling and you need to grind for them (unlike other games of similar type where stats usually won't drop, you just need to grind sth like charm, fitness, intelligence, corruption to certain level to unlock scenes). Its like a double-edged sword and would require lots of effort of the dev to balance it out. A brave attempt by onedge and I hope this would work.

Basically there are three actions you can do in day time: Read, Work, Call husband
and two actions at night: Read, Daiki clean, Daiki cook
and another three actions which does not pass time: kiss husband, cook for hubby and brush teeth

1) Reading is an interesting mechanic
2) Work is extremely tedious, but i think more events or work type will be added
3) Call hubby, quite erotic, hope there will be more random result for the scene so it feels less repetitive
4) Cleaning feels grindy because you will have to do this actions alot and the scenes keep repeating
5) cooking is actually better than cleaning because there are less clicks involved, also seem to have more stages than cleaning
6) kissing husband, the corruption is good but it gets too grindy and I have to skip it sometimes even if it reduce sus
7) cooking for husband is not that bad because its like cucking ur husband and then you add pills to stop his erection unintentionally its actual funny
8) brushing teeth seem to have zero effect but the scenes are great. I'd argue its better than the kissing husband action because u don't feel forced to do it to reduce sus.

Actions like kissing husband and brushing teeth are probably a way to show us how Irene is slowly being corrupted. I suggesting either making a symbol to show us if those actions have reached the next stage, or add some random elements to those actions so it feels different sometimes.

Some people say that RPG maker is bad, grindy etc etc, just ignore them. HTML games can be grindy af, QSP games are grindy af, its the sandbox/simulation nature of the games which make them grindy. RPG maker games are good for exploring and interacting with the environment. Like you can walk ur character to work, you can see different NPC moving around and pick some to interact with. On the way you see an item shop and suddenly remember you should buy bread and sausages for dinner before work, otherwise the shop would be closed just like real life. These are the immersion that you can only get from actually walking the character around and exploring the city. Can other engines make good sandbox games? Yes but that doesn't mean RPG maker automatically becomes bad especially when the dev clearly has the skill to make good RPG maker game. Whether the game gets grindy or not would depend on the execution, not the engine.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes