4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Damn, I forgot about the existence of that game. Is there really anyone here still hoping for a update?
Dev started this game because he wants to take his mind off coding "On Edge" (his priority game), I have to wonder how much coding you need for a "cum energy go up" trainer game, consider that "On Edge" had no updates for years now despite being the priority project. The other point, explicitly mentioned by him, is so that he could have infinite scope creep via sub requests, you can read it on his page.

In the off-chance this or the other game releases within 10 years, i'll win eitherway.

glizzyhands

Jul 1, 2023
Ok, so it's been long since I posted an update post here, but rest assured, I have been working a ton on the game.

I'm still bugfixing and finetuning. I have fixed every bug since Corr 0 and the intro, and there were quite a few bugs. At the moment, I am connecting and altering certain scenes in Corr 1, since there are stuff that I've written that don't make sense.

As an example, at some point Daiki and Irene agree to remove a term. However, in the intro, it is stated clearly that that's impossible to do: Once a term is entered, it cannot be removed, even if both of them want to get rid of it.

Yesterday I made a "Character Card" style of screen, I don't know if that will make it in the next update, since I just made it as a placeholder.

I don't know if I have already stated this, but I have also put in a lot of new stuff in the Circles. Now, they're split between Daiki's Needs, Daily, and Effects.

72350f78-949f-4f8b-98de-0678091d7854-740x0.png
Example of an Effect

I have also included whether something can be done in the morning or at night:
7a6af3eb-2bbe-4b25-9fda-04963837ad62-740x0.png

Also also, these icons are now built on the spot. You can see that in the first image, as they have different backgrounds depending on whether they can be done in the morning, at night, or during the whole day.

Meanwhile, the lead artist has been continuing work for Corr 2, which is gonna have many exciting stuff going on. But yeah, work for Corr 1 is almost done! And nothing will make me happier than for it to be over and being able to resume a more natural pace.

Everything is dynamic in the way I've coded these, so I can add stuff or remove stuff whenever. There's generally a lot of things I've done concerning these, I frequently talk in the Discord.

I don't know what else I could show, since there's not a lot more to talk about. I have been fixing bugs, playtesting, connecting and changing scenes. That's pretty much what I'm doing before I can release the game!

Aug 17, 2020
Ok, so it's been long since I posted an update post here, but rest assured, I have been working a ton on the game.

I'm still bugfixing and finetuning. I have fixed every bug since Corr 0 and the intro, and there were quite a few bugs. At the moment, I am connecting and altering certain scenes in Corr 1, since there are stuff that I've written that don't make sense.

As an example, at some point Daiki and Irene agree to remove a term. However, in the intro, it is stated clearly that that's impossible to do: Once a term is entered, it cannot be removed, even if both of them want to get rid of it.

Yesterday I made a "Character Card" style of screen, I don't know if that will make it in the next update, since I just made it as a placeholder.

I don't know if I have already stated this, but I have also put in a lot of new stuff in the Circles. Now, they're split between Daiki's Needs, Daily, and Effects.

View attachment 3508178
Example of an Effect

I have also included whether something can be done in the morning or at night:
View attachment 3508179

Also also, these icons are now built on the spot. You can see that in the first image, as they have different backgrounds depending on whether they can be done in the morning, at night, or during the whole day.

Meanwhile, the lead artist has been continuing work for Corr 2, which is gonna have many exciting stuff going on. But yeah, work for Corr 1 is almost done! And nothing will make me happier than for it to be over and being able to resume a more natural pace.

Everything is dynamic in the way I've coded these, so I can add stuff or remove stuff whenever. There's generally a lot of things I've done concerning these, I frequently talk in the Discord.

I don't know what else I could show, since there's not a lot more to talk about. I have been fixing bugs, playtesting, connecting and changing scenes. That's pretty much what I'm doing before I can release the game!
Thanks for posting the update here! I plan on supporting financially once there's released content and consistent updates, can't really excuse supporting something without results or anything in return. So, I was hoping someone would post the update here. My personal feelings anyway

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Thanks for posting the update here! I plan on supporting financially once there's released content and consistent updates, can't really excuse supporting something without results or anything in return. So, I was hoping someone would post the update here. My personal feelings anyway
much better than supporting e-girls who's only for your money
if im still single in my 30s, i will support game devs like this just hope i get a decent job and good life

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
much better than supporting e-girls who's only for your money
if im still single in my 30s, i will support game devs like this just hope i get a decent job and good life
How about neither? This is real life there are many options. People should be rewarded for results, not enabled to stay stagnant. Though i do wish you get a decent job and life of course.
But yeah, work for Corr 1 is almost done! And nothing will make me happier than for it to be over and being able to resume a more natural pace.
I wonder if natural pace means heavier or lighter pace than now. There is no way right?

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
How about neither? This is real life there are many options. People should be rewarded for results, not enabled to stay stagnant. Though i do wish you get a decent job and life of course.

I wonder if natural pace means heavier or lighter pace than now. There is no way right?
Probably its not his all time job you know but I like the plot and I wonder what if he had given enough resources, i believe in the potential

I just noticed that lolli games get more fundings like most of the games release here are lollis and milfs are not getting any attention

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Probably its not his all time job you know but I like the plot and I wonder what if he had given enough resources, i believe in the potential

I just noticed that lolli games get more fundings like most of the games release here are lollis and milfs are not getting any attention
I've seen doing shit games get $300+ a month. I think the biggest thing about getting a steady flow of income from a game is by having constant updates.

I really like this game, but it's obvious that its not going to get a lot of support when it's not updated regularly. If the dev gets to that point people will support it.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I've seen doing shit games get $300+ a month. I think the biggest thing about getting a steady flow of income from a game is by having constant updates.

I really like this game, but it's obvious that its not going to get a lot of support when it's not updated regularly. If the dev gets to that point people will support it.
you're quite right especially if you don't play loli games
as a milf enjoyer, im quite constraint to enjoy garbs like this and wait for a long time for some good dev to release new game
everytime i look at the latest games release its almost every fucking loli
im not trying to be moralist but why god had allowed alot of funding for loli games

charlieromeo

Aug 30, 2018
as a milf enjoyer, im quite constraint to enjoy garbs like this and wait for a long time for some good dev to release new game
im not trying to be moralist but why god had allowed alot of funding for loli games
that doesnt sound right. maybe youve blocked some tags?

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Maybe you're using Loli very liberally, because most of the times what I see on LG is Harem VNs with an ensemble cast that more often than not includes the MC's mom, aunt, and pretty much any woman in his vicinity.

Apr 28, 2017
I'd say my problem at this point is that no matter when the update comes out,(if it even does in the first place) it's probably going to be underwhelming. He's taken so long to release what amounts to a single level of corruption. If the big climax of the entire update is a single blowjob scene, it's not going to be worth it. And then we can only imagine for how long this guy is going to disappear again before we get some actual sex.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Maybe you're using Loli very liberally, because most of the times what I see on LG is Harem VNs with an ensemble cast that more often than not includes the MC's mom, aunt, and pretty much any woman in his vicinity.
those games were quite good...
...but i want to do them in real life - oba-san saga, zombie retreat 1&2, silly girl quest, lust epidemic (the first hentai game that i played and surprised it does have a good plot). those were the games i remembered

vns are boring like they are a reading comprehensions for weebs, if i red for too long i lose my boner
vns are not as immersive as rpgm even with poor graphics
but yeah the new release here in rpgm are mostly loli or child-looking(like 12 years old girls that are thousand years old) if they are not classified as loli

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes