4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
THIS should set the bar for 0.1 releases!!!

I gotta be honest this game is one of my absolute favourites. I had no idea I liked all this stuff so much. And the whole slow burn to me just feels like a game willing to put in the effort to set up and build up the characters, the stakes and the transition. It's been a long time since I got this excited and hopeful about the game, the last being the Fallout RPGM game which if you know, you know. God rests our souls.

Man the art is incredible and I'm not usually one to be vulgar but holy shit her pussy is god tier idk how or what or why, I know they never look like that irl maybe that's why I mean it is huge and holy crap it's incredible. Man keep up the good work this game is amazing! I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on this one I cannot wait for the next update! I also have to praise the detail to the dialogue and hidden things that just make the world seem so developed, like overhearing Nicholas on the phone or when you're walking with Daiki and you walk south and he's wondering where tf you're going. I truly hope we get to walk with these people more often and hear their thoughts because it adds so much to the world. For example the cheaper sausages guy could say something when you walk past regardless of whether you talk to him or not, though the heart is a nice touch. The length of the dialogue and the personality behind them really gives you such an insight to their characters and most of them seem entirely believable. This "demo" is LONG - and I hope that's a sign of things to come.

I will mention that the god mode doesn't seem to work. I didn't want to use it as I wouldn't invest in the characters if I didn't try and realise their situation, i.e suspicion. But if you don't understand what you're getting into beforehand and don't crank the numbers it can feel like sometimes you're doomed to fail. (Which I understand is intentional, Irene's guilt should be high as she does feel bad, Daiki should be struggling to be satisfied with a girl so resistant, and the husband should be suspicious of his wife suddenly disappearing and lying. Perhaps the message could be communicated more directly that the player isn't failing because Daiki isn't satisfied or because Irene is guilty. The only fail state is Eugene max suspicion and anything else is intended as part of the experience. Coz we gamers look at the stats and see it as failure) Which is why I admire the dev for putting a god mode feature in there for anyone to use for any reason but mainly for emergencies. It is unfortunate though as it doesn't seem to work, I had tried enabling it right before the sleep, before the day, before the event before the sleep. It also came up with errors when I tried loading the most recent save, perhaps I hit a particularly buggy part of the game but the god mode feature was not working for me at all.

And a message for the dev; Keep up the good work! Honestly your art is phenomenal, your game is incredible. The English is actually good and has nearly 0 spelling mistakes and typos. The dialogue is natural and believable and the whole world sucks you in. This game truly is one of a kind and something new and hopefully an inspiration for the standard of quality in future RPGM NTR titles! And you sir/madam are also incredible for having the intellect, the charisma, the experience and the confidence to be willing to fail and the ability to produce something so spectacular. You've got a loyal fan from me.

TL;DR Holy shit

mposkilos

Mar 27, 2018
Great work in general, even got me into the story and characters, art is good and the consept, well it speaks on it's own.
I think there should be an extra time on the day something like afternoon, cause it seems a little too hard to keep up the stats with only one activity. Keep up the goo work dev!

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Do the developer even read this thread? I know other games around here that visit this place as well. Anyway, just in case, there is a bug (or maybe something that was ignored in development)
But I bought two legal books before working at the library for 6 days. In which the granny decided to increase my salary to 50. The original salary was 20.

So it's either
a) granny increase salary +10, so my daily money is 20+20 (2 legal books) + 10
or
b) the money increase was set to 50 and after the new salary, the game "forget" my 2 legal books.

Also, you should be able to stack legal books, right? I bought my second one for testing and it worked.

Game is nice.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Much content for 0.1.... I just wish he would finish 1 game instead of starting a new one. But I guess there are reasons. If he can't progress on 1 game and has to wait for Assets for example he can work on the second game.

Last edited:

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Just a note here for anyone who wants to support the dev and didn't know, this game has its own Subscribestar page so go join there if you would prefer for Onedge to work on this more than their other stuff.

Reactions: holaaaa1

imightbe69

Jan 13, 2018
I cant read the cooking book because it says I've already read it. I haven't.
Around 30 days passed and nothing new happened since beginning, I'm stuck at 10% of corruption bar never moving.
All the events are the same. I read all the other books in the library.
Am I missing something?

EDIT: bug is caused by bugfix in the post above, more exactly map and conditions files, items file is fine, returning to old map and conditions files fixes it

Last edited:
Reactions: Onedge

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Critic I have, game is tending to grind.

Repeating exactly the same scene (cooking, cleaning) for 6/7 times without nothing change is not cool.

As gamer unfortunately I do not have huge amount of time to invest in repeating the same action over and over

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes