4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Critic I have, game is tending to grind.

Repeating exactly the same scene (cooking, cleaning) for 6/7 times without nothing change is not cool.

As gamer unfortunately I do not have huge amount of time to invest in repeating the same action over and over
I agree.
I personally like the slow pace but I can see why people dislike it.
What I don't get is this: Since there are already cheats in the game why not add some more to solve these problems? For example get 100gold or something. That would cut down grinding time. Or reduce guilt / suspicion

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I agree.
What I don't get is this: Since there are already cheats in the game why not add some more to solve these problems? For example get 100gold or something. That would cut down grinding time. Or reduce guilt / suspicion
Or ...

I don't mind to repeat same action (cooking, cleaning) but the output should be every time slightly different (different dress, dialog, situation etc).

I just found dull repeating the same action and having fans same outcome

But definitely cheats can help those like me that cannot invest huge amount of time in gaming.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Critic I have, game is tending to grind.
I agree.
yeah... grind could be reduced a tiny bit. Other then that I find the grind in this game rather fitting (must be one of the first games where I say that, as I usually hate grind). Here it kinda makes sense, cause you are sometimes surprised eg.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
It's too slow for my taste. I don't usually mind slow games but only if they have tons of sex stuff waiting after an hour in. Judging by the tags, I gave up an hour in. Will wait for a few more updates though.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It's too slow for my taste. I don't usually mind slow games but only if they have tons of sex stuff waiting after an hour in. Judging by the tags, I gave up an hour in. Will wait for a few more updates though.
you realize this is 0.1 version and only a proof on concept? The full game will probably offer a shitload of content.

Not a single actual sex scene will happen in this demo though. Not even a kiss (on lips)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Great start for a NTR game, which IMO have really really great potential to land in the top tier for this genre.
- Played it to the current finish state quickly, and yeah joined his subscribestar to support.

Personally I love the really slow corruption, it just needs a bit more action which properly will come just around the corner.
Female protagonist is also very lovely, big breast and very cute personality imo.
Also great implementation of mechanics like suspicion, guilt & satisfaction.

I also asked the dev. on his discord a few questions for those interested:
Looking forward to seeing more and best of luck with the game from here :coffee:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I really like the concept, unfortunately this is one of those games that fall prey to the old "female MC sees a big dick and becomes uncontrollably horny" trope. If you're going to do a blackmail story and make the the blackmailer extra-repulsive just to degrade the MC further, why resort to that tired trope? I guess the game is going to lean heavily on this to advance the corruption, which is just going to sap my interest in the game.

May 18, 2020
Yeah, but that absolute unit of a dick is not the only factor. Sure it is a trope but the circumstances are really well made imo. My problem is that this is the 2nd project of the dev and progress is gonna be slower because it is a single dev project if I did my reading right.The other game is fun as well, called On Edge.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Great start for a NTR game, which IMO have really really great potential to land in the top tier for this genre.
- Played it to the current finish state quickly, and yeah joined his subscribestar to support.

Personally I love the really slow corruption, it just needs a bit more action which properly will come just around the corner.
Female protagonist is also very lovely, big breast and very cute personality imo.
Also great implementation of mechanics like suspicion, guilt & satisfaction.

I also asked the dev. on his discord a few questions for those interested:
Looking forward to seeing more and best of luck with the game from here :coffee:
Judging from the answers from onedge, the future of this game sounds pretty damn promising. I also love slow corruption, and adding scenes with male perspective sounds pretty hype. Thanks for asking and providing the answers btw.

Mar 19, 2021
I really like the concept, unfortunately this is one of those games that fall prey to the old "female MC sees a big dick and becomes uncontrollably horny" trope. If you're going to do a blackmail story and make the the blackmailer extra-repulsive just to degrade the MC further, why resort to that tired trope? I guess the game is going to lean heavily on this to advance the corruption, which is just going to sap my interest in the game.
seems like the universes are connected, but basically in his first game the story according to the mysterious "ai" mentions that women on that planet are attracted to what they consider taboo or something, and dudes happen to grow bigger dicks when they get old. He mentioned on the subscribestar for this game that she'll never be "cock-crazed" so we'll see how it goes since this is still early. idk what his definition of cock-crazed is but I just assume it means she won't put any and all dicks above her personal/family life. And rather than trope it could just be his kink, it sure is my kink.

He also mentions that daiki gets all the girls so if you don't like it than I guess you should probably stop now since the idea seems to already make you lose interest.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
seems like the universes are connected, but basically in his first game the story according to the mysterious "ai" mentions that women on that planet are attracted to what they consider taboo or something, and dudes happen to grow bigger dicks when they get old. He mentioned on the subscribestar for this game that she'll never be "cock-crazed" so we'll see how it goes since this is still early. idk what his definition of cock-crazed is but I just assume it means she won't put any and all dicks above her personal/family life. And rather than trope it could just be his kink, it sure is my kink.

He also mentions that daiki gets all the girls so if you don't like it than I guess you should probably stop now since the idea seems to already make you lose interest.
I feel like the corruption fetish doesn't work as well when it doesn't progress in a believable way, though admittedly there are no clear lines to draw. I've seen games with mind-control sci-fi mechanics work very well and have a satisfying corruption arc within the established rules of their universe. I guess consistency is very important though, so to see an MC who is thoroughly disgusted at her blackmailer be reduced to masturbating outside at the first sight of his greasy dick... it's immersion-breaking. The suspension of disbelief just can't carry it. I had the same issue with On Edge. If your universe operates under different rules, that's fine, but you should establish those rules first, not just offhandedly mention them.

Mar 19, 2021
I feel like the corruption fetish doesn't work as well when it doesn't progress in a believable way, though admittedly there are no clear lines to draw. I've seen games with mind-control sci-fi mechanics work very well and have a satisfying corruption arc within the established rules of their universe. I guess consistency is very important though, so to see an MC who is thoroughly disgusted at her blackmailer be reduced to masturbating outside at the first sight of his greasy dick... it's immersion-breaking. The suspension of disbelief just can't carry it. I had the same issue with On Edge. If your universe operates under different rules, that's fine, but you should establish those rules first, not just offhandedly mention them.
As far as this game is concerned it is more my conjecture about the taboo thing because the setting of the world is named the same which is why I came to that conclusion. As for on-edge I wouldn't say it was an offhand remark, the ai seemed more like it was goading her into the acts by affirming that everything is natural due to their species natural traits.

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I hope the Dev, when is the moment, will take care of sex scenes, using a lot of assets, images and decent dialogs.

I common mistake among these game makers.. is they do everything good except the sex scenes that often are a pure checkbox exercise!

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes