RPGM - Abandoned - Saturday Night [v7] [DDfunlol]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Good:
    - Succeeds greatly in fulfilling the swinging/hotwife/cheating fetish
    - Generally straightforward game and gradual progression
    - Unique/sexy scenarios and curvy female protagonist

Bad:
    - RPGMaker game that isn't really a typical RPGMaker game makes for a clunky and unpolished looking experience
    - Dialogue is riddled with errors

Overally, Saturday night is a bit of nonsensical fun. If it had more polished writing and a more polished interface, it'd be considered a great game. However, it's still worth a play if you want to watch a hot wife turn into an insatiable slut!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1514239

Good:
    - Nothing

Bad:
    - Unattractive MC
    - Broken programming (wait WAY too long between scene changes - I finished War and Peace)
    - During sex scenes you're asked to "find the hot button" to continue the scene . . . so get ready to just click your mouse over the entire screen because the hot spot isn't tied to an erogenous zone.
    - Dev tried to make a Ren'py game using RPGM and birthed a monster. Has none of the good aspects of either engine.
    - Got an "end game" early one. Entered a code to restart (?) and ended up with a completely different path . . . so be prepared for just randomly generated stuff.
    - Animations are meh . . . take 2 or 3 still shots and rotate to generate animation.
    - Save only appears haphazardly, so you can't control when you can save - so good luck replaying from different points in the game.

Too bad. The concept could have been good (husband and wife working one night at a swingers' club). But the mechanics of playing the game are just awful.

Delete and move on.

Clarification: This isn't an "I hate Ren'py" or "I hate RPGM" rant. But this game isn't really either one (although the engine used is RPGM it isn't anywhere close to a typical RPGM game - more like an HTML game done in RPGM). What I can't stand are the mechanics.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Johnny be Good

Very nice warm feeling in my tummy. It gives nice vibes and I love the female protaganist as wel as the 'dad' in the game. Nice how the tension keeps you wanting more. I'm curious about the other pathways, but for now I'll stick to the one I'm on.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v3 Rebuild)is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Long Game Play
    + Easy Playing
    +Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    +Great Animations
    Cons:
    -Nothing

Conclusion:
    One of the Best Games that DDfunlol puts out,I long awaited the Continuation of this Story ,the more surprised I was when it showed up.
    The wife is Hot as hell, the only thing that bothered me was all those blowjobs the wife gave,would have loved more fuck scenes with her,but the secret room was fucking hot as Hell.
    all in all a great game,and a hot update that makes you want more and more.
    keep up the Great Job.

It is definitely worth the download.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jsarah

Game with a great potential! Even if it’s not in Ren’Py, i like the dialogues and the story and also some humour! I’m also fan of some of the tags so I can only wish luck for this developers and maybe help other people to discover this little gem. I would that could be updated more frequently!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fokker22

This Is A great game with a fun concept with the bonus of having a very nice and friendly developer.Has developed games such as the Marie games Nothing cab stop Me,New Day. This game in particular has a good variety of things going on so there is literally a little something for everyone regardless of your certain kink. Worth a download and play if you don't mind RPGM
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jeromutton360

An Absolute balls to the wall erotic extravaganza!!! Naomi's sultry bimbo-esque design coupled with the fantastically straightforward dialogue makes all character interactions so promiscuous and frivolous in nature, which in my opinion holds true the very core of all erotic adult games. The storyline weaves its way through all the various cuck/hotwifing/swinging fetishes inorganically but there's never a dull moment with this game and the same can be said about almost all of DDfunlol's works. His eye for a good sex scene and the audiovisual features used to flesh it out makes it very difficult to stay unfapped while playing it. I just hope he retains his current patreon subscriber numbers and fan following as he so deserves the plaudits he receives. Yes the occasional deadlines don't get met but for a developer (whose English is not his forte) i think his dedication to his craft and his desire to put out tantalizing update after tantalizing update is testament to his passion as an adult game creator. I also find his textual content extremely endearing and is very distinguishable, almost to the point where id rather have it unedited and placed in the game as is - it gets the point across surprisingly well despite the funny grammar. All in all, everyone who can look beyond the so called limitations of the text and absorb it for what it is - a stimulating adult gaming experience should give it a try. Signing off DDfunlol style, take care of yourself and the people you love.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

yvb

Great game! Although it is in RPMG which i personally despise it is made in a very nice way and you don't have to run through any large maps. The story is nice and easy. Graphics are cool, so is the gameplay. I like the genre and therefore the game itself. Keep up the good work mate (y)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Pros
    - There's a blonde in the game called diane, she is very beautiful, I hope to see more of her with other guys. It would be cool if the main girl and diane end up sharing a dick.
    - It's not a walking simulator at all. The dev was able to turn a RPGmaker game into system where you just left click and you change screens immediately. Great work in that regard. It kind of plays similar to an open world renpy game
    - Seeing the main female character with other guys is hot.
    - The game has cuckold scenes which are decent.
    - The game has a lot of hot concepts like wives having sex with other guys.
    - The main setting of the game is in a swingers club.

Cons
    - It can get too lovey dovey.
    - I prefer a slightly more sadistic girlfriend/wife.
    - The main wife character is too cartoonish in the face.
    - Game introduces too many characters by the end game.
    - I prefer the girlfriend of the main character never give him any sex and just tortures him, this could be an optional path.
    - There's an asian chick, black guy and fat white guy that show up. I forget their names. It's not very interesting and boring. I've seen much hotter asian women.

4/5 stars - It's worth playing and even worth supporting the dev on patreon if you have the money.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Smartch

The mechanics of game are different than any other game, they are simple there is no usless walking around, you cannot get lost in an endless city with pointless buildings and story will not take your time to move around from one building to another, from one corner of map to another so you can just do some meaningless delivery quest or anything like it . Graphics and models in game are unique then any other rpgm game on forum, that's makes it special. Character corruption is special and anyone interested in swinging, interracial, cheating and cuckolding game must try to play this game. Story and situation advancement in which our heroine is brought are tense and really good.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Amfunny

This game has a lot of potential. A hot girl with big tits and she's horny af! Hope to see her cuck her husband more and she's living the life man she's so hot did I mention that already? Also this game feels like a LOP game; which is amazing. I love this game!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

madbloke

I like this, it's the best use I have seen for a bloody useless game engine, some better proofreading is required but the best thing is it has no silly time wasting walking around like all the other waste of space RPGM crap out there.