patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I just looked there is not any code on the page, only if I am very blind ..... but I did not see anything
Hi, I can’t remember the actual figures of the code, but I do remember that you need to go in the game to the guard at the entrance and he will tell you the code !

Grtz

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
The threads of "Saturday Night" are free on my wall.
Here is some information :

I understand your impatience but I don't want to work fast on this game - Quick = too many mistakes!
My English is better ( I think), taking up all the dialogues from the beginning also takes a lot of time...

Take care of yourself and the people you love

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hello.
I know, it seems very hard to find clues that will help Naomie find this guy :)
I did a very big job on the next version.
-More interaction with the game, and I won't tell you that there is also interactions with some animations!
-On the presentation of the game.
You can easily move "menu, code room, game".
I have already said it? I probably repeat it because I am really happy with what I have managed to do.
-The three "alternative endings", a girl friend helped me to write the dialogues. (she's a little crazy but it's cool)
She knew how to put some softness where I'm too hard!
The one that was available in the previous version is completely different, we kept the images but we redid all the dialogues, it was not easy!
-99% of the stars in the game were replaced by words.
-In the next version, all choices will have a real impact on the game, alternative endings or others.
It's up to you to find them!
For now, the backup files are still compatible, I'll try to keep it that way.
Normally, a trial/demo version will be available this week.
I will take the time necessary to make as many corrections as possible so that you have a good game!
More information soon.
Take care of yourself and the people you love

Last edited:

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Next week, in the day you're lunching v4, I'm gonna take a day off from work and I'll pay my subscription to you. Love your work, bro

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for your comments and likes.
You can't know how much this is a motivation for me!
A demo/trial version, yes, but I don't know if part of version 4 will be available.
I am lucky to have help right now, I would like to work on the dialogues of the relationship between Naomi and her husband.
I find that version 3 was too fast in corruption.
Just one thing that doesn't matter to you but it matters to me.
It takes 5 minutes to put a heart on my page, and a few stars for this game on F95!
People who don't like, take their time and do it!
I think I'm the winner on F95 :) Too cool :)
I am not asking for 5 stars, but a positive and negative criticism of the game, this allows me to improve the game.
Do it for all the video game creators you love (or not) and not just for me!
if you want to help or not, it's not a problem, we can be friends!

gift:

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
My brother, i'm waiting the trial version, because I really want to help you... I want to increase the number of subscribers for you, because I saw that they're getting low... there are many good devs and I like their games but yours is special, because it is the first game that I've played from adult games. Have faith, brother

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
I am so connected to this thread... I think I am going to create a shortcut on my phone to get me directly here and also on my pc desktop... damn... this is like a fucking drug

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes